Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Blinder M-45 in Action :)

Here is a video from a gentleman who sent over how well the Blinder M-45 works against a Laser Atlanta Gun. Dekalb County carry the new Laser atlanta S gun. Looks like he got Jam to gun on this video. Very nice!

YouTube - Blinder M45 Dekalb Police 3 of 3

8)

Advanced Member

Oh boy......!!! Wait for it. Wait for it...
    Puma Power!!!
    Don't be a lemming!! Follow your own destiny!!!

Ducati Team 2013 FORZA DUCATI!!!!

Speed Demon

LoL, that's fantastic! =)

Lead Foot

what a F***G clown. Why would you "JTG" a LEO? This is so dumb. I'm really mad.

Good Citizen

Hey, If it's not illegal, it's not illegal. I only have an M25 and I've JTG twice out of two laser encounters on LEO's. I need to get a car cam like this guy.. awesome video!!!

But yea, The LED's on the -5 series are brighter than bright, I filmed them with my digi camera.... compared to the other video's I've seen of the M20 LED's firing, it is a noticable difference as to how the increased power effects the intensity of the LED's. Could be why all of these videos are surfacing with how well they work, albeit they are not scientific tests.

I have the vid recorded onto my phone, poor quality, but I'll upload it tonight when I get home.

Power User

Default Re: Blinder M-45 in Action :)

Quote Originally Posted by steagall1000
    Here is a video from a gentleman who sent over how well the Blinder M-45 works against a Laser Atlanta Gun. Dekalb County carry the new Laser atlanta S gun. Looks like he got Jam to gun on this video. Very nice!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hpT6OIKmNJs

8)
    How do you know it JTG? I know the blinder will sound but he could of been driving within the speed limit and not pulled over.

Speed Demon

As far as I'm aware he was going the speed limit (he pointed out he was going 40 / 45).

At the end of the 2nd video he talks about the cop checking out his gun Kinda reminds me of one of Eric's videos.

Banned

Default The V1 is key

focalcivic,

The V1 was still going off at the cop, which means in most circumstances is a JTG or the officer just stop firing.

8)

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by steagall1000
    The V1 was still going off at the cop, which means in most circumstances is a JTG or the officer just stop firing.
    I got lasered by a DeKalb County cop a few nights ago. I had the Blinders turned off, since this was in a residential area near where I live and don't speed (and had never previously seen any speed enforcement), but the V1 was on. He targetted my car non-stop for at least a good 1500 feet until I went past him, even though I wasn't jamming him at all.

Old Timer

Maybe they suck at aiming.