Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's Official

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: Where is LI in the mix?

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Stalker View Post
    Blinder is a good product, but their websites are an embarrassment. Using three to five year old dubious test results to hype your product is just really cheesy, to say the least.
    I will admit the info is outdated. Blinder is well known enough that the use of there website is the last way to communicate about there product. Most of knowledge of there product is distributed directly by there dealers and at SEMA. Blinder does more sales at SEMA than most other companies do all year and SEMA is only 4 days long. The Blinder website is not really a selling tool but more for getting someone to contact a representative.

Yoda of Radar

So, in other words, Blinder caters to the uneducated impulse buyer, and not the informed consumer. It's really disappointing that they think this way. In fact, it seriously hurts my opinion of them. This attitude is the very opposite of LI. And it's obvious why LI is beginning to trounce Blinder. LI is more concerned with quality than quantity.

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Radar Fanatic

Smile Re: Where is LI in the mix?

So, in other words, Blinder caters to the uneducated impulse buyer, and not the informed consumer. It's really disappointing that they think this way. In fact, it seriously hurts my opinion of them. This attitude is the very opposite of LI. And it's obvious why LI is beginning to trounce Blinder. LI is more concerned with quality than quantity.
    I think everyone has a different opinion about what is the proper way to educate people. Blinder would rather educate one on one with the customer rather than depending on the customer ready advanced information on a website and becoming overwhelmed with info that makes no sense to them. This forum and its members who most are all educated enough can read the info on the sites and understand. Not all can. IMO the way Blinder works is give the customer enough info to attract and then develop a one on one relationship with each customer. This way the customer can walk away from the experiance knowing he has all the knowledge on how the product works and is not confused.
    I can understand your opinion and respect it. The way you think is not the way the whole community thinks but thats ok because not everyone is a customer....Thanks

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by mhardy2288 View Post
    I think everyone has a different opinion about what is the proper way to educate people. Blinder would rather educate one on one with the customer rather than depending on the customer ready advanced information on a website and becoming overwhelmed with info that makes no sense to them.
    Nonsense. There is plenty of info on that website that makes no sense to people. It's just that it is completely non-informative, and much of it downright dishonest and misleading.

We've seen your desire to "educate one on one with the customer". That's why Steagall1000 was banned. If your product is good enough, you don't have to baffle people with BS and get in their face with the hard sell tactics of a used car salesman to move product.

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: It's Official

The last thing I'll say because this debate could go on forever is "I'M NOT STEAGAL1000"!!!...Have a wonderful weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by mhardy2288 View Post
    The last thing I'll say because this debate could go on forever is "I'M NOT STEAGAL1000"!!!...Have a wonderful weekend!
    I confirm that you are not steagal1000 -- just wanted to nip this 100% in the bud.

Yoda of Radar

LOL! No problem. I had no suspicions that you were Steagall. Just saying that your marketing theory mirrors his, and that's not a good thing. Check out my sig. I'm a Blinder customer. Leon is good people, and I believe in him and his product. But you guys really ought to wake up and rethink this thing before it alienates more potential customers, because right now, everything you have said only makes you look worse.

Good Citizen

Mhardy is a cool dude! Congratulation on officially becoming a new Blinder Rep in the U.S.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    Mhardy is a cool dude! Congratulation on officially becoming a new Blinder Rep in the U.S.
    Thanks!

+1 couldn't agree more.
    And might I say when I spotted this thread I though that it may contain info on the TruSpeed update but it's about a show of all things

For a guy like me who's in the market for a jammer who's really pissed after getting hit with a PL III ticket a few days ago and who's willing to spend a fair amount of $$ on it, this ain't the way to get it...
    Last edited by Governator; 09-01-2008 at 01:22 AM.