Good Citizen

Default blinder mo6 hp jammer

hi there,does anybody know what these part numbered blinder mo6 hp kits are and how old are they?.theres a lot for sale cheap in the uk and although i have the snooper version of blinder on one of my vehicles i cant find much info on the web on the 'mo6 hp'kits,thanks,andy. :?:

Administrator

Default M-06

These are VERY old and dated units. I wouldn't bother getting one as much of the software in the laser jammers has changed
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

Speed Demon

I have heard they are very old and don't jam all laser guns in use today. I read somewhere that the only difference between the Blinder M-06 and M-10 was a buzzer but I am not sure. You are better off getting a M20 or M40 for current laser threats.

Good Citizen

Default blinder mo6 hp

these old models if thats what they are come with the story that they are high performance hence the hp part of the model number.they also claim they have 10 leds per sensor instead of the usual 8 leds found in the m10/20.they are being sold for £50 uk,its well cheap but only if they work.the only problem i had with my snooper sld920 which i believe is a early blinder m10 set up was water ingress which i solved myself with silicone sealent around the joints and over the screw heads.does anybody know how old this model blinder mo6 hp is?and on the old software mention surely laser is laser current or 5 years ago?,thanks for all replys to date,andy.

Default don't buy not worth it.

I went thru 3 sets. bought for 35.00 dollars each on ebay. they all three quit working from water getting in. not sealed up good at all. each set did not last a week. but if you are good at sealing them up maybe, I went with a laserpro by bell which is alot better, but I heard the blinder m-20,m-40 was the best to get.

Founder of Stealthvation

Your darn right about the Blinder M20 and M40, they are THE BEST
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Good Citizen

Default Re: blinder mo6 hp-don't buy not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by ImportKiller
    I went thru 3 sets. bought for 35.00 dollars each on ebay. they all three quit working from water getting in. not sealed up good at all. each set did not last a week. but if you are good at sealing them up maybe, I went with a laserpro by bell which is alot better, but I heard the blinder m-20,m-40 was the best to get.
    i had the water ingress problem as i mentioned and maybe if they are sealled up first a new set would be ok.

another possibility is a new set of spare lens if there cheap enough ! :twisted: