Newcomer

Default Lift'n Hide - Just simple actuators to hide ur BLINDER?

radarbusters recently started distributing an item previously sold on Ebay made by an amatuer, its called the "Lift'n Hide" see link: http://www.radarbusters.com/products...liftn-hide.asp
    Now here's the question, these are simply actuators, so my question is why pay over $300 for a simply actuator, although it is VERY valuable because it allows you to hide your jammer if you live in CO where they are illegal. So If anyone comes across an acutator on google or anywhere that is selling for it's true value, maybe $50-75 post a link here to help those of us out that don't want to get tagged for jamming and those of us who would like the ability to "hide" the jammers from theives at a reasonable price. Thanks

Professional

Default Re: Lift'n Hide - Just simple actuators to hide ur BLINDER?

Quote Originally Posted by Laser_Got_Me
    radarbusters recently started distributing an item previously sold on Ebay made by an amatuer, its called the "Lift'n Hide" see link: http://www.radarbusters.com/products...liftn-hide.asp
    Now here's the question, these are simply actuators, so my question is why pay over $300 for a simply actuator, although it is VERY valuable because it allows you to hide your jammer if you live in CO where they are illegal. So If anyone comes across an acutator on google or anywhere that is selling for it's true value, maybe $50-75 post a link here to help those of us out that don't want to get tagged for jamming and those of us who would like the ability to "hide" the jammers from theives at a reasonable price. Thanks
    You could roll your own, but as with most things in life, you can build someone else's tried and tested ones.

Things that you didn't think about... such as dust n road debris, moisture/wetness, etc.

Yoda of Radar

That's against form rules.....

Newcomer

Default sorry wasn't aware

sorry wasn't aware