Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XM Radio Deals

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: XM Radio Deals

So if I get another truck or car the have Sirius radio I can still transfer from the one I have now to the new car or truck Sirius radio?

Quote Originally Posted by spartcus View Post
    So if I get another truck or car the have Sirius radio I can still transfer from the one I have now to the new car or truck Sirius radio?
    Do you mean the actual equipment, or just the account? I bought a new car and they wanted me to pay to simply change my SAT unit serial number lol took a while until they relented and I got it done w/o a BS charge

Called sirius and guy tells me you can only do the 5 months for $20 bucks offer two times total. The other promo is half off for full year, so 88 bucks (second radio would be 50 more)

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by V1forLife View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spartcus View Post
    Do you mean the actual equipment, or just the account? I bought a new car and they wanted me to pay to simply change my SAT unit serial number lol took a while until they relented and I got it done w/o a BS charge

My truck now have Sirius and if I would to get another car or truck after have gotten a lifetime membership will I be able to transfer to the new car or truck?

Lifetime accounts allow 3 transfers total

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by V1forLife View Post
    Called sirius and guy tells me you can only do the 5 months for $20 bucks offer two times total. The other promo is half off for full year, so 88 bucks (second radio would be 50 more)
    Well that's just a lie from that CSR. I guess it depends upon the service rep. you get. I was offered the $20 deal for a third time, but went with the year package. They offer the 1/2 price deal every single time I call to cancel...since 2006. If fact, the woman I spoke to a few days ago even said before we hung up...call back around the same time next year and we'll hook you up again for 1/2 price. The women are always friendlier and are quick to throw the deals your way.

Radar Fanatic

I just got around to getting my XM radio activated, but am having issues. The woman that set the radio up for me told me that I could also listen to it online, after setting up my log-in information. I set it up, but every time that I go to log-in, it tells me that my username or password is incorrect. I'm certain that I've got my information right. Any ideas why it is doing this?

Everything is working as it should in my truck.

Any recent deals out there??

Bump

Dang liars, they tricked me on my renewal date and hit my 2 unit acct for 70 bucks this quarter...

I asked about the %20. AAA discount and they couldn't find it. Wtf... scammers