Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Default Re: Blinder M25 (j11)

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman
    Cliff,

The guy that was suppose to buy my Blinder M25 backed out. It's still for sale however, I'm tempted to install them on my Wife's Toyota Camry to test it against the diode jammers. Have you decided what day? I'm completely off this Saturday and Duty with the Navy on Sunday.

Best Regards,
    Do it!!!! I love to see more jammers added to the mix!!!!

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Experienced

Default Re: Pictures and vids

Quote Originally Posted by PMoth
    Reserved for pictures and vids.
    Here is the first picture of the test site Remember to make it full size:

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t...ent=Pic022.jpg

2100 FT of test site

Here is a second shot of the run:

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t...ent=Pic021.jpg
    Last edited by Mthman30; 05-31-2008 at 10:36 PM.

Advanced Member

My computer won't read my SD card adapter. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :x I hate WINDOWS!!!! WTF!!!
    Puma Power!!!
    Don't be a lemming!! Follow your own destiny!!!

Ducati Team 2013 FORZA DUCATI!!!!

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    If the Goons tested him and saw those great results lets see if they post results up on the site and put the PASS in their "approved" list
    I am in WA...I am not going to get involved in the politics, but I must say that the guys that tested me were impressed at the performance, as was I. They do have the guns I mentioned and access to a couple more I believe that were not available.

I am not affiliated with anyone specific, but I will say that these guys helped me and other local guys to dial in our cars, spent their time (hours) on two different days shooting my car and others, and letting me shoot as well, both protected and non-protected cars...I have no doubt that I was given a fair test, and as mentioned they were nothing but great guys to me; I plan to have them shoot me again to see if I can eliminate my hot-spot...

From what I have read, I believe that the latest LI is a very good jammer...but I also know first hand that the PASS is as well, at least against the guns we used and in the weather conditions mentioned in my other post. I also am happy to be able to call Don for assistance if needed.

Bottomline it is really cool that we have the technologly to defend ourselves!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JZ
    If the Goons tested him and saw those great results lets see if they post results up on the site and put the PASS in their "approved" list
    I am in WA...I am not going to get involved in the politics, but I must say that the guys that tested me were impressed at the performance, as was I. They do have the guns I mentioned and access to a couple more I believe that were not available.

I am not affiliated with anyone specific, but I will say that these guys helped me and other local guys to dial in our cars, spent their time (hours) on two different days shooting my car and others, and letting me shoot as well, both protected and non-protected cars...I have no doubt that I was given a fair test, and as mentioned they were nothing but great guys to me; I plan to have them shoot me again to see if I can eliminate my hot-spot...

From what I have read, I believe that the latest LI is a very good jammer...but I also know first hand that the PASS is as well, at least against the guns we used and in the weather conditions mentioned in my other post. I also am happy to be able to call Don for assistance if needed.

I just hope you don't get pulled into the BS. Who knows, your car may end up in a Laser* commercial. I hope you didn't let them video the run. If you did, keep an eye out on the Corvette forums.
    Puma Power!!!
    Don't be a lemming!! Follow your own destiny!!!

Ducati Team 2013 FORZA DUCATI!!!!

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by PMoth
    Quote Originally Posted by JZ

I just hope you don't get pulled into the BS. Who knows, your car may end up in a Laser* commercial. I hope you didn't let them video the run. If you did, keep an eye out on the Corvette forums.
    No worries...they asked if I wanted to be videoed to show the shots, I said no and they didn't... I want to remain low key...In addition, I refuse to be sucked in to any politics/BS...I try to respect everyones views (well almost :shock: :P )

Default Re: Blinder M25 (j11)

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman
    Cliff,

The guy that was suppose to buy my Blinder M25 backed out. It's still for sale however, I'm tempted to install them on my Wife's Toyota Camry to test it against the diode jammers. Have you decided what day? I'm completely off this Saturday and Duty with the Navy on Sunday.

Best Regards,
    Hi Darren,

Keep an eye on this thread for more details or call me Saturday AM after 8:00

http://www.radardetector.net/viewtop...7386&start=120

Cliff - C55

Advanced Member

Default Re: Pictures and vids

Quote Originally Posted by Mthman30
    Here is the first picture of the test site Remember to make it full size:
    http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t...ent=Pic022.jpg
    2100 FT of test site
    Here is a second shot of the run:
    http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t...ent=Pic021.jpg
    For a second I thought there were no pictures of my car but it is in the ones of the test course :wink:

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Radar Fanatic

Anyone have the PASS manual? I am interested in what configuration options it has.

Lead Foot

Thanks for the effort and results. Sorry I couldn't make it (as I thought), but please keep me posted if you do it again. Whenever my LIs arrive, I should have both them and the LP904/ZR3 to toggle between and see how they compare. Looking forward to any videos.