Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by thestaton View Post
    there is more to this than meets the eye. look deeper.
    Are you referring to the choice of vehicle (Corvette, easier to jam) or something else?

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by Ovencleaner View Post
    Laser Jammer Tests | Laser Jammer Reviews & News

They approved Laser Stars main competitor
    When I click on the link, the blog area on the web page is blank. Anybody else get this?

Newcomer

there is more to this than meets the eye. look deeper.
    FOR THE RECORD...I have NO AFFILIATION with Laserjammertest.com, they helped me with my setup, wanted to test the PASS, and reported the results that were achieved on my car...period.

If, I am mis-reading the intent of the above post, please accept my apology. I just feel the need to tell those on the fence about getting a PASS that it works great for me, and Don's service is second to none

Lead Foot

We know P.A.S.S. works. That's not the point. The point is also not that they helped you. Virtually everyone with laser jammers helps someone with a make that is not their own (to the best of their ability)

The point is that they passed P.A.S.S. The question is why. We know the Laser Interceptor and others work and they did not pass them. Why?

There may be a hidden agenda here, but if so I don't know what it is. To me it is a mistery. Maybe Laser *'s are not selling well and they want to become a P.A.S.S. vendor?

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by Tambourine-Man View Post
    We know P.A.S.S. works. That's not the point. The point is also not that they helped you. Virtually everyone with laser jammers helps someone with a make that is not their own (to the best of their ability)

The point is that they passed P.A.S.S. The question is why. We know the Laser Interceptor and others work and they did not pass them. Why?

There may be a hidden agenda here, but if so I don't know what it is. To me it is a mistery. Maybe Laser *'s are not selling well and they want to become a P.A.S.S. vendor?

Look deeper and the truth shall set you free. You are getting closer to the truth and the hidden agenda
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Lead Foot

JZ:

From some early tests the P.A.S.S. had some problems with the L.A. (as did the L.I. - with what was considered a marginal installation).

The Goon review said in their initial tests when you just had 2 heads on the front rather than the standard 3 (for whatever reason (aesthetics?)) but that when you went to 3 heads they were unable to get PT's.

I think I read that with PA.S.S., to get JTG against an L.A., you have to mount one head vertical. Is that what you did?

Scratonicity Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by DougiesGoinDeep View Post
    Are you referring to the choice of vehicle (Corvette, easier to jam) or something else?
    that's a misdirection. seriously if you guys spend 30 minutes looking at their website, and use some decent analysis this review will make sense.

take JZ out of the equation, it's irrelevant to what's going on.

Radar Fanatic

that's a misdirection. seriously if you guys spend 30 minutes looking at their website, and use some decent analysis this review will make sense.

take JZ out of the equation, it's irrelevant to what's going on.

????????

Care to fill me in on your logic?

x

Professional

My conclusion, is that I need to wait for all of the remaining members of GOL to release their own systems, be kicked out of GOL, and then look to the JA-3 team to put the good ones on their list.

We'll lose GOL as an testing group, but gain more systems, and have JA-3 to take GOL's place.