Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Radar Fanatic

Default KA 35.5 and GOL Results

I've looked at the results of the GOL test and have a question. Here in Charlotte the Leo's use KA 35.5 and on that particular test the X50 didn't do all that great ( just my luck ). Now, with the other freqs. 33 and 34 the X50 did pretty good. Is 33.5 harder to pick up then any of the other freqs? If so why?

Experienced

yeah im a little dissapointed as well with the 35 results... this alone since we see mostly this freq here is what is making me want to poss stay with the rx65.. that and its volume overall... but otherwise i love the x50...

They rated Solo 2 bad uphill then explain why I am getting good range and detection on my RD??????? IMO they want to show V1 is the best because they uses V1.. Blah

I am not Electronics Guru but I do have a diploma in Electronics. IMO If you get a good RD with good range keep it. Not all Rd are made the same.
    Electronics components, the way they were build (solder), and the way all the components matches together, The way they are calibrated, how its component reacts to temp etc..etc.. makes a good RD. Ill believe the result if they uses 100 RD for testing and get the average of them. just my 2 cents.

Professional

also my state uses 35.5ghz 99% of the time but my x50 performs flawlessly against them!

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by Golderon
    They rated Solo 2 bad uphill then explain why I am getting good range and detection on my RD??????? IMO they want to show V1 is the best because they uses V1.. Blah

Oh come on. I bet you are from the "other" forum trying to start crap.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

I am not trying to start a crap, I'm just saying evrytime some put someting here and say they have good range and sensitivity, you guys always put up your result. NOT ALL RD (individual) ARE MADE THE SAME. so by just testing a 1 or 2 RD's doesnt put in general that they are bad RD's

Lead Foot

The SOLO S2, 7500S, 795, Harley Road King, and a number of the Belscort remotes (and the unmentionable ones) all seem to use the same horn assembly, if my FCC picture memory serves me well. Apparently, Belscort has standardized on 3 horn assemblies for their badged and OEM models. I expect models with the same horns perform about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by billgerr
    The SOLO S2, 7500S, 795, Harley Road King, and a number of the Belscort remotes (and the unmentionable ones) all seem to use the same horn assembly, if my FCC picture memory serves me well. I expect they perform about the same.

They did one for SOLO 2 on Uphill, he posted the result when I said I was impress with the SOLO 2.

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by Golderon
    I am not trying to start a crap, I'm just saying evrytime some put someting here and say they have good range and sensitivity, you guys always put up your result. NOT ALL RD (individual) ARE MADE THE SAME. so by just testing a 1 or 2 RD's doesnt put in general that they are bad RD's
    We do tests out of passion. You are looking WAY too much into it.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!