Well, RacerX and I shot laser guns at my 9500ci this morning with 4 different laser guns. RacerX did 95% of the shooting. First off, I like to thank RacerX for taking time to do this for me. Totally cool! He brought the guns, he came to where I was at, he spent several hours shooting away and all I gave him for his effort was a free sandwich! What a loser I am!
Anyhow, here are the basics, and RacerX, please correct me if I make any mistakes here:
1. Stalker - Completely smoked my ZR4s. It was almost like not having a jammer at all. If you live in an area where the Stalker is used, this jammer is not for you, IMO. Luckily, I have never seen one here in Cali. I plan to remove the current Veil and install the G4, if it ever hits the market that is. Maybe that will help some.
2. Marksman - The ZR4s did pretty well against this gun. At first there was nothing past about 300ft, but later on in the day, RacerX started to figure out the weakest spots in my setup, which apparently are right between the foglights(my coat of Veil there is barely noticable), at the very upper corner of my headlights and at the very bottom center of my front plate. It would have to be a pretty close-in shot for me to not have any time to slow down.
3. PLII - The ZR4s did excellent against this gun. I don't think that there were any PTs above 200ft and maybe not even 100ft.
4. PLIII - Basically the same as the PLII, but slightly better.
My rear coverage is similar to that of my front, but weak out at the edge of my tail lights. My rear shifter is pointed down at least 10 degrees. That will be fixed early this week. Both I and Racer X believe that this should give me decent coverage for the rear of the car once it is level.
Anyhow, thanks again to RacerX! I really appreciate what he did for me today!![]()





Reply With Quote
:top: good stuff man. I hope G4 can help out those Stalker numbers, but like you I don't think it's in KY. 



Bookmarks