Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Red face New Admin/Mod/Person Here

Hello all that read this,

My name is Blake. I am the new sheriff in this town, so be mindful! Naw, just kidding. I am here to answer question, clean up the site, help keep it clean after I do and make sure people are comfortable to chat and ask questions.

A little about me: I am young, no secrets in telling you how young though . I have worked with "Radar Roy" for about 4 years now. I usually help with websites and shows through out the western half of the United States.

Changes coming that I know so far: Cleaning this place up. I don't like unused threads, I like active ones. I will be mindful of helpful threads, don't worry! I'm throwing out bad people (if there are any). And other ideas and fixes straight from the boss.

So to end this ridiculously long hello post, please do not hesitate to message me for anything. I am here to help you. But remember, if you post on the forums, other people get to take benefit from it. Please, please, please don't hesitate to alert me to people breaking the rules. I am here to enforce them. I will be watching myself so be weary!

Thank you,

Blake

Advanced Member

Default Re: New Admin/Mod/Person Here

Welcome new sheriff! LOL! Want to clean up the town? Here is a good start, clean up the ad to the right "Drive Ticket Free"? Change it to "Drive the speed limit, won't get a ticket" LOL.....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RadarNut View Post

My name is Blake. I am the new sheriff in this town,

I'm throwing out bad people
    Good Luck. This is long overdue.

That said, I'd caution you about throwing out anyone considering the forum has less than 10 active members on a good day

Speed Demon
    Driving in the left lane, 10 MPH below the PSL, with my turn signal on!

Blake, welcome to RD.net. Looking forward to positive changes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by yellowcab View Post
    Blake, welcome to RD.net. Looking forward to positive changes.
    OH shut up YC

Quote Originally Posted by North Alabama View Post
    clean up the ad to the right "Drive Ticket Free"? Change it to "Drive the speed limit, won't get a ticket" LOL.....
    HAHAH I wish I could, I think it is ugly also. But I was specifically told not to touch that by the boss. Might be able to make it sound slightly better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hessen View Post
    I'd caution you about throwing out anyone considering the forum has less than 10 active members on a good day
    Thank you for the heads up. I will be watching closely. Mainly for uncalled things. I know you guys are big boys and can handle yourselves, I'm just watching for the below the belt stuff.

Advanced Member
    5680 Oakbrook Parkway Suite 149 Norcross, GA

My name is Blake. I am the new sheriff in this town, so be mindful! Naw, just kidding. I am here to answer question, clean up the site, help keep it clean after I do and make sure people are comfortable to chat and ask questions.

A little about me: I am young, no secrets in telling you how young though . I have worked with "Radar Roy" for about 4 years now. I usually help with websites and shows through out the western half of the United States.

Changes coming that I know so far: Cleaning this place up. I don't like unused threads, I like active ones. I will be mindful of helpful threads, don't worry! I'm throwing out bad people (if there are any). And other ideas and fixes straight from the boss.

So to end this ridiculously long hello post, please do not hesitate to message me for anything. I am here to help you. But remember, if you post on the forums, other people get to take benefit from it. Please, please, please don't hesitate to alert me to people breaking the rules. I am here to enforce them. I will be watching myself so be weary!

Thank you,

Blake
    Learn from the past. Do you know why there are only about 10 active people left? Everyone else was banned by the last sheriff for disagreeing with them or other petty stuff like failing to bow down on request. If you don't like unactive threads, might as well hit he nuclear option button an start over with a blank forum. This place was left for dead after the mass bannings. Good luck with reviving this place. Start with a software update that is not so buggy.

Manufacturer

Thank you,

Blake
    Nice.

VG
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Won Hunglo View Post
    Learn from the past. Do you know why there are only about 10 active people left? Everyone else was banned by the last sheriff for disagreeing with them or other petty stuff like failing to bow down on request. If you don't like unactive threads, might as well hit he nuclear option button an start over with a blank forum. This place was left for dead after the mass bannings. Good luck with reviving this place. Start with a software update that is not so buggy.
    Well thank you for telling me! You are not the only one to bring this to my attention! And that is OUTRAGEOUS! I am the head of this project, daunting task, what ever you want to call it. I believe in fair opinion. I know this is words and I hope I can build the trust back up. If you or anyone else face this again, please let me know! Also in regards to software update, yes. I am bugging someone over here to get on that every day. So I'm trying!

-Blake

(btw love the footnote/thumbnail/image at the bottom of your post!)