Another LI Hit
Driving 25 km/h over PSL I get hit with an UL 20/20 at around 200ft and slow down within a few seconds and kill the jammers. Full alert on LI's, no alert on V1. First time the V1 hasn't alerted to a laser hit, even within <200ft.
LI's have saved me 4 times this summer already and showing a nice ROI!
- 2006 BMW 330i - Sport Pkg
- 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600 (no countermeasure as of yet, which scares the hell out of me)
- V1 3.872 (X and POP off)
- Escort 9500ix Returned
- LI Dual (Gen 8)
- Radio Shack Pro 528 Scanner
- 2010 R Saves: 28/28
- 2011 R Saves: 2/2
- 2010 Laser Saves (No LI): 0/1
- 2010 Laser Saves (LI): 5/5
- 2011 Laser Saves (LI): 0/0
07-08-2010 12:40 PM # ADS
Re: Another LI Hit
Yea, the V1 doesn't alert once in a while to laser hits, but in your case (if the V1 is mounted high) the LEO was shooting directly at the plate so there was no scatter at that range.
As long as you have the LI's up front, more power to you to get ALL of the alerts.