Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lead Foot

Default Re: Acura RSX LI placement

Quote Originally Posted by radarrob View Post
    blue area for best results.

Rob
    Blue is most likely where it will go, I just gotta make sure I can get it level there, if not red may have to do for now, I just gotta see what I can do.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tsugsr View Post
    Yes I do have it, it technically came a couple days ago but I was not home to check it out. Its been in the 20's lately but this weekend its supposed to be upper 50s to the 60s so it will be a great weekend for the install, cant wait!

Thanks Cliff for the fast shipping and the t shirt!!

Awesome, don't forget pics I will be glad when I can get one myself. I hope to have one by the summer because I think that my area will be using them more.

Lead Foot

The areas where I live dont have lidar and the areas where I work I rarely see them, its mainly on my commute, its on the interstate so I run into a LOT of troopers, as it warms up they seem to use lidar more often. I used to hate it because I could get good enough range of Ka to slow down but lidar always got me, now I should be ok :0

Lead Foot

Any advice on how to get the LIs level in the blue area? the grill has a slight slant back at the top, where they will be going. It will be difficult to cut the grill due to its design, so I thought of cutting thin strips of the 3M mounting tape and putting those on the top edge of the sensors until its mostly level and using zip ties to secure them permanently.

Any other ideas? I did not want to put them in the blue zone as it will make removing the front bumper alot harder, but I guess ill just have put as much slack in the cable and tuck it inside the bumper cover somehow.

Mobile Installer

no need to cut use brackets and screws that come with the kit.

good luck with install
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Lead Foot

There is not a whole lot to screw to with the brackets, ill be messing around with it trying to figure out the best way, maybe i can zip tie the brackets.