Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Radar Fanatic

Default saw "rip-nip" reading the boards. no comments?

just like topic says:

just saw "rip-nip" reading the boards, glad he won't clarify any of the confusion on the boards with the AL. 6.5, 7, 8.3 twin diode, 7.1 led, AL croatia, LPP UK, the boss, bmw, bmw @ lj, mark, chris, vito....can someone say WTF is going on :?:

oh yeah send me an AL and ill shut up, hush money?

Banned

HAHA

well maybe they have something to hide... :roll:

Soldering 101 any one!!

Experienced
    Somewhere that the POLICE don't like evasion tactics!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ford_Focus_05
    rip-nip has nothing to hide.

As the Gol tests will show, the LPP/s are the best jammer/s currently available for purchase to anybody who wants the best there is on offer

Founder of Stealthvation

HAHA

Soldering 101 any one!!

Well maybe others have something to hide? :roll:

BS 101 anybody?

DHL 101 anybody?

RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FLYBOY!!!!!
    rip-nip has nothing to hide.

As the Gol tests will show, the LPP/s are the best jammer/s currently available for purchase to anybody who wants the best there is on offer
    Why purchase it when they're giving them out for free? I might support their hand soldering and unstable company too if I got some free product. Not really.

Power User

Hand soldering, so what, I have more freaking problems with fancy Sony products, and they are not hand soldered. Some of the best products that continue to work have hand soldering. Now if someone is going to make comments, then show be how they did a BAD soldering job.

One things is proven though. AntiLaser has the best jammer. DriveSmart still has nothing. They could not even assemble a lego jammer if they tried they are so bad in making a jammer. Looks to me there are other people getting schooled as far as actually knowing how to build a jammer. :wink:

Experienced

Another thing is I read that DS actually bought an LPP and pulled it apart to see how it worked, maybe thats how they got most of their ideas from for the DEF2 :roll: :roll:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by amoney
    Hand soldering, so what, I have more freaking problems with fancy Sony products, and they are not hand soldered. Some of the best products that continue to work have hand soldering. Now if someone is going to make comments, then show be how they did a BAD soldering job.

One things is proven though. AntiLaser has the best jammer. DriveSmart still has nothing. They could not even assemble a lego jammer if they tried they are so bad in making a jammer. Looks to me there are other people getting schooled as far as actually knowing how to build a jammer. :wink:
    It's been proven huh? Under what conditions? That the jammer was purchased directly from the factory, if even paid for at all? How do you know it wasn't juiced?

Give me a blind retail purchase test. Still waiting for StealthJamal to give his disclosure on where he got that 6.5 from and if it cost him anything.

Their are reasons for blind tests.

JTW

Founder of Stealthvation

Another thing is I read that DS actually bought an LPP and pulled it apart to see how it worked, maybe thats how they got most of their ideas from for the DEF2 :roll: :roll:
    I will be the first one to publicly apologize to DS once and if I see a workign jammer
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    I will be the first one to publicly apologize to DS once and if I see a workign jammer
    I have no doubt that they will produce a good one, it's just that it has taken so long with so much bashing coming from that side towards what is a product that is available right now.

Sure DS has copped a bashing as well but with everything that has been going on it probably have been better to keep quiet and let their product do the talking.

I just hope that eveyone is happy in the long run, ON BOTH TEAMS!