Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: laser defender

The Antilaser is the original team, they have experiance. (more than 5 years ago in laserjammer theme.)
    Not sure about those 5 years, antilaser exsisted as far back as 1999 i think.

Newcomer

As to stop some BS and speculations...
    The Antilaser, LPP and the Laser Defender AL9 is pretty much the same device, manufactured by different people.
    Mostly, the differences are on the firmware.
    This situation is a result of a great fallout between old business partners.
    So it now all comes down to who uses the best components, manufacturing process, and new software development.
    AL is manufactured in Croatia, LPP in the UK, and the Laser Defender in Hungary and USA.
    I can assure you, that Laser Defender products are manufactured by us, and we will soon post more images on our website.
    The Laser Defender range is mainly intenteded for the US market, while LPP is for UK and Europe.

Regards,

Bela

Banned

At least come up with your own logo and mounting brackets and stop using LPP 7.0 left-overs you used to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by bela
    The Antilaser, LPP and the Laser Defender AL9 is pretty much the same device, manufactured by different people.
    So it now all comes down to who uses the best components, manufacturing process, and new software development.
    AL is manufactured in Croatia, LPP in the UK, and the Laser Defender in Hungary and USA.
    I can assure you, that Laser Defender products are manufactured by us, and we will soon post more images on our website.
    The Laser Defender range is mainly intenteded for the US market, while LPP is for UK and Europe.

Regards,

Bela

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by bela

Regards,

Bela
    Ah, I love the smell of snake oil in the morning!

So, from the horse's mouth the AL9 is the "same" as the AL8 and LPP and is manufactured (partly) and sold in the USA. I presume we can expect Blinder to be unleashing their attack lawyers then

This'll at least give them a chance to clear up the whole who owns what bit of what patent hoo-haa.

Founder of Stealthvation

Interesting stuff. I do not think we will see this jammer or any other jammer come to the USA unless they have the funds to fight Blinder in court. If this happens expect MAJOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to come out of both parties
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Interesting stuff. I do not think we will see this jammer or any other jammer come to the USA unless they have the funds to fight Blinder in court. If this happens expect MAJOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to come out of both parties
    lol Imagine how many of his goats he will have to sell to defend himself

I agree with Go Mouse , They stole the LPP logo, The DS Defender 2 name and the AL mounting bracket...lol

I can see a caspital L coming here!!!

Experienced

I am lovin' this...

So, the "non-techincal" one out of the original AL crew has a cunning plan, sees a gap in the US market and the hassle people are having sending their ALs back for upgrade and asks his 2nd cousin in Hungary (probably an electrician) to copy some old ALs he has.

Then he calls it the AL9 'cause that sounds like a newer version of the AL8 and the Company "Laser Defender" just in case there is someone wanting to buy a Defender2 and/or sounds like "Laser Protector".

Copies the logo et al just to be on the safe side, goes forth and starts to sell in the USA.

Blinder, this is a clear case of someone stepping up to the plate and not respecting your authority. :shock:

Thou must send forth your angels of death to smite the heathen of Danbury or forever more be called dweeb. ops:

Or.....

it could all be a double cunning plan by AL to see if Blinder will go after this bunch.

If Blinder don't then AL can sell; if Blinder do, then AL just wait until these two lawyer each other out.

I wonder what this guy's next product will be?

My money's on "Vale" :wink:

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by stalker
    lol Imagine how many of his goats he will have to sell to defend himself

I agree with Go Mouse , They stole the LPP logo, The DS Defender 2 name and the AL mounting bracket...lol

I can see a caspital L coming here!!!
    Actually the Laser Defender shark label was trademarked along time ago

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Power User

NOTTTT!!!!!!

Good Citizen

Dear Roy, dear forum members, respected manufacturers,

Do not hold it against us for stepping in. Alleged manufacturer has been allowed to call us out on this forum in attempt to present his product, so you should not object us responding.

Bela,

in what parallel universe have you ever been our or Marko's business partner? To be somebody's partner is one thing, just wanting to be one is something completely different or nothing at all.

You say correct that Antilaser is being produced in Croatia. It was created in Croatia, has grown independently of other products trough many years of devoted work of mainly one man who invested himself into hiss product. He knows it and loves it almost as much as his own child. Do not forget that! While evil gossip is being spread, do not forget that! At the moment when he finally has full and unreserved support, you are showing up openly admitting that you have a copy of Antilaser and intend to gain unlawful profit at our loss. You are not a child who needs to be told why such behavior is not considered to be ok, but we are obliged to warn you that the damages compensation will be bigger the more copies you sell. You would have been informed privately if there weren't for your public appearance. Sorry.

Antilaser team