Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Delgar View Post
    I bought one yesterday....
    From the site, or through back-channel contact with Cliff?

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Stalker View Post
    From the site, or through back-channel contact with Cliff?
    Through the website.

I paid via paypal Saturday, he emailed me within a 1/2 hour or so that it would ship Monday. I noticed shortly after that the LI 2 head was out of stock.

So to all those who now have to wait a bit.... muahahahaha! I got the last one!

Its much better that he discloses he's out of stock, rather than letting people buy while he's waiting for a refill from overseas, IMHO.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Delgar View Post
    Its much better that he discloses he's out of stock, rather than letting people buy while he's waiting for a refill from overseas, IMHO.
    Agreed! I'm a big fan of that!

It just seems that everytime I have ever gone there, it said "out of stock", so I was starting to wonder if this was another Veil thing.

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Professional

Definitely not a "veil thing" when you have the best everyone else wants it hence it being out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by quickcummins View Post
    has the Truespeed been conqured yet?
    We are working on it! That is all I can say. No mystery! Just takes time to get repeated access to a LIDAR unit not yet released for use!

Cliff - C55

Lead Foot

The reason why Cliff may be out of stock is that L.I. just finished completing a large group buy order which seems to have tasked their facilities a wee bit. We were getting daily updates which included such tidbits as them working 12 hours a day. so maybe they needed to ramp it down a bit. (I got mine Friday afternoon - but you guys are gonna have to wait.)

I agree that Cliff's CS is superb. My conclusion about the short term peak CS issue was a convergence of two problems - the bad sealant and the relationship between L.I. and their rep. The main point is that L.I. recognized and addressed both problems. They stood behind their product and they replaced their rep with Cliff, who everyone agrees is great.

Newcomer

Default Another Vote For LI...

I'll also vouch for LI and Cliff. I purchased mine about two weeks back and Cliff was good enough to get it to me in time for 4th of July weekend. After our testing in Atlanta this past weekend I can say that I am very happy with it and Cliff is exremely professional to deal with.

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Tambourine-Man View Post
    I agree that Cliff's CS is superb. My conclusion about the short term peak CS issue was a convergence of two problems - the bad sealant and the relationship between L.I. and their rep. The main point is that L.I. recognized and addressed both problems. They stood behind their product and they replaced their rep with Cliff, who everyone agrees is great.
    Well said.

That's how I feel, too.

Elvis, FWIW, did serve many of us well - and towards the end, he'd stepped-up his C/S efforts.

However, to be fair, C55's efforts are very much above and beyond that - and can be considered to be the equal of *any* retail industry standard. Cliff has simply been outstanding, in terms of C/S, and if this is where some people are hanging-up, with their potential LI purchase, honestly, IMveryHO, they should not have these concerns any longer.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by TSi+WRX View Post
    Well said.

That's how I feel, too.

Elvis, FWIW, did serve many of us well - and towards the end, he'd stepped-up his C/S efforts.

However, to be fair, C55's efforts are very much above and beyond that - and can be considered to be the equal of *any* retail industry standard. Cliff has simply been outstanding, in terms of C/S, and if this is where some people are hanging-up, with their potential LI purchase, honestly, IMveryHO, they should not have these concerns any longer.

I feel Elvis, was not experienced in selling retail items, plus dealing with a manufacturer based out of Crotia doesn't help.

Professional

In my opinion, the question mark that once was associated with LI has changed to both a check mark, and a + sign.