(Mods, we approved announcing this in advance through Radar Busters)
Some of you may have been wondering about the system mentioned in a previous thread. It has been an exciting trip and we are now ready to pull back the curtain for the reveal. This project is the result of hard work on the part of the people involved with the company, in particular by Lionel Vogt (user Solion), who conceived the system.
It is a patent pending system of lenses, adapters, mounts and IR transmitting fiber optics which connect to the transmitter and receiver portions of laser jammers. This system will be available for both new and existing laser jammers. We have the prototypes tested, and are working towards production units.
1. The mounting no longer relies on large sensors in plain view. Each "head" is now about the size diameter of a Bic pen (a few millimeters) and can be installed stealthily.
2. Adapters allow you to connect 2 or more receivers to each jammer receiver, increasing sensitivity to LIDAR transmitted by a speed gun, especially on large or wide vehicles, and at close distances where the LIDAR beam is small.
3. The system features the ability to customize the receive and/or transmit lenses for the type of environment you drive in. If your police target from long distances, long distance lenses can be fitted. If your local police target from short distances, short distance lenses can be fitted.
4. The system allows us to reshape both the input and output for different light patterns for optimal coverage for any vehicle.
5. The system allows for delicate electronics to be moved out of harms way, to help avoid damage from road debris and/or weather. Damage to the fiber or the lens assembly will allow for a swap out for just those pieces instead of entire heads.
6. NO more cutting your grills, bumpers and other expensive parts on your car!
Any companies which wish to discuss this system with us please contact me via PM, as the forums are not an appropriate venue.
Laser Lions, LLC
(A special thanks goes out to Category4 for the use of his LIDAR guns!)