6 13.33%
  • Lidatek

1 2.22%
  • Other

1 2.22%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SmaartAasSaabr
    Ah, I see so many wrecked up WRX's it's not even funny... I think there is something about the "perception" of the car that makes every driver try to do rally stunts and they end up killing themselves :roll:

I'd say this one was an exception but you know what I mean
    One of the "senior" guys at work (he's probably 45) bought a WRX STi last summer. Earlier in the year I was visting a customer who happened to go to school with this guy, who was nicknamed "Psycho" at the time. Apparently he had a bad habit of making light aircraft do things...sometimes just barely...that they were never meant to do. I guess this guy I was talking to nearly died with my coworker when he attempted a split-s at an altitude well below where he should have been. They just made it back to horizontal as they approached the tree-tops, after which they had to fly straight-and-level for 15-20 minutes before either one of them stopped shaking enough that they could land the thing :shock: . So the moral of my way off-topic story: I don't remember but the guy drives a WRX .

Good Citizen

Scooby's are nice cars...well built and nicely finished. But it does not beat a Fiat Uno Turbo when it comes to be an adrenaline junkie .... :wink:

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Vonkie
    Scooby's are nice cars...well built and nicely finished. But it does not beat a Fiat Uno Turbo when it comes to be an adrenaline junkie .... :wink:
    I woulda said Tri Power GTO or a Corvette with a 3x2 427 in it but yeah

Good Citizen