Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LD/AL

Newcomer

Default LD/AL

Hey I took the oppurtunity of going along to the Autosport Exhibition at the NEC birmingham on Saturday. It seems the Laser Pro (al6.5 / ld) is already out in the UK under the name of Laser Protector - Laser Pro Park. very impressive trade stand! all the speed guns to prove what it does, test videos and not afraid to prove it =D so i put my money where my mouth is and bought one! it really is as good as they say! had it tested with some friends using the laser atlanta - speed laser (stealth mode on) and the lti 20.20 ultralyte 100 , 100lr and 200, marksman, pro I, II & III, speed laser cleartone, stalker lz1 lti 20/20 marksman! all JTG 3000ft
    not a bad price at £295.00 and on sale from comtech the old traget disributors in the UK.

I must say great packaging! fine attention to detail! easy to install also!

Professional

did you test with the guns on a tripod? also, do you have any video of your tests? i'd love to see it if you do. also, what kind of car did you test it on? i'm happy to hear that your a satisfied customer so far . i'd love to get myself an antilaser, all i'm waiting on is a few tests to be done

Newcomer

tests were carried out using the laser atlanta (speedlaser with stealth on) with video out so yes we have some dvd footage, yes on tripods. ill see if i can arrange a upload of the test video.
    car tested on was a ******, with only one head covering the vehicle.
    very impressive kit.

Radar Fanatic

:shock: FINALLY a test with ONE head on an SUV. thats awesome. what color is the X5? great news. thanks for the post

Professional

an x5 :shock: thats a fair challenge! thanks for the quick response. just a few more questions that i forgot before. what color was it? did you have veil/lasershield/front plate on it? also, did you aim at the headlights, or just the center of mass? i'm very impressed. you definately covered all the laser guns on that test

Newcomer

its a Blue x5, aiming all over the vehicle with clear JTG. No veil! UK normal scotchlite licence plate. headlights, far windscreen etc. no jam indictaors on any of the guns. just usual E01 etc on lti..

Professional

i'd love to see the video if its possible. thanks for the awesome news!

Newcomer

a note to add,

unlike all other systems you can test using led/laser keyfob testers to check the parking sensor / jammer out. the pro park only reacts to the laser guns, so no falsing =D none of this tv remotes setting them off hehe
    or the laser hotshots.

Professional

did you by any chance test on the rear of the vehicle? the kit comes with only one head, correct?

Newcomer

yeah 1 head =( but a second head is about £150 or so.. will save up pennies and buy one online =)
    Ukspeedtraps used a dual head test on the corsa, shogun & seat leon
    www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk/laserpropark.htm