Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    Experienced

Default Re: (ECCTG) East Coast Countermeasure Testing Group test & tweak meet - Tri-State are

Yeah I'm sunburnt to sh*t where I was exposed. Yikes.

Anyway, it was a great meet, Rob great shooting! And it was great meeting everyone and was very pleased with the outcome of the test.

As for the nosey passer byers including the one who lead the LEO to us, there must have been at least 10 cars who stopped to ask what's going on or make a stupid comment. My thing is, of all the cars, there were about 5 with hot chicks in them. Why couldn't have done the same thing? :/

mrkookm

Default Re: (ECCTG) East Coast Countermeasure Testing Group test & tweak meet - Tri-State are

Guys! I had a super awesome time as well, but I want you to also pat yourselves on the back. You all helped in making this meet meet the awesomeness that it was and we the ECCTG want to say - Thank you!

We will be planning another awesome meet soon - different course - different scenarios -> so stay tuned!

Sunburn?!? I think I'm the only one who walked away with a 100 percent 'JFS' - 'Jam From Sun'.

Hahahaha! I had to

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by mrkookm View Post
    Guys! I had a super awesome time as well, but I want you to also pat yourselves on the back. You all helped in making this meet meet the awesomeness that it was and we the ECCTG want to say - Thank you!

We will be planning another awesome meet soon - different course - different scenarios -> so stay tuned!

Sunburn?!? I think I'm the only one who walked away with a 100 percent 'JFS' - 'Jam From Sun'.

Hahahaha! I had to
    Oh sh1t kookms got jokes about being burnt.

Experienced

Hopefully next time with instant on radar scenarios!

Hahahaha! I had to
    You have no room left on you to burn dude! LOL I burn like non other when I'm casper first get sun exposure which is the Irish in me but after that I start tanning which is the Italian part.

Good job at directing traffic btw!

Thanks ECCTG for an awesome day... I was very pleased with the set up and format of testing.....good to meet all you guys.... Dockbuilder.

Speed Demon
    Driving in the left lane, 10 MPH below the PSL, with my turn signal on!

Thank you to Radarrob for the great shooting, CJR for finding the course, Mrkookm and Riptide for organizing and putting everything together. The course and format for shooting worked excellently.

Thank you to everyone who attended. As much as you learn from us we learn from you. Being able to see everyones installations, correlating the results with the installs helps to educate us.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Speed Demon

Today was awesome. ECCTG organized this meet so well, and everyone was extremely professional. I really appreciate everyone who helped me adjust my install during the break, especially Andrew and Mrkookm. I learned a lot from you two (and everyone else), and "thank you" just seems to weak of a gesture. Also, huge props to Rob and Riptide for shooting and recording everyone stats...ALL DAY long. I'm definitely looking forward to attending a lot more meets with the ECCTG and everyone who attended today. Good stuff guys!

Professional

Props to everyone. No arguments, just do you thing and we mess around after. Wish I could have stayed around later.

Waiting for the next test to come around. Can't wait.

Andrew

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Dockbuilder View Post
    Thanks ECCTG for an awesome day... I was very pleased with the set up and format of testing.....good to meet all you guys.... Dockbuilder.
    Dockbuilder,

Thanks for the horns. Those were the BEST PART OF THE MEET! hahahahahahahhahaah

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dockbuilder View Post
    Dockbuilder,

Thanks for the horns. Those were the BEST PART OF THE MEET! hahahahahahahhahaah
    LMFAO x2 that was funny! Where the hell did you get that horn anyway??? I wouldn't want to be the poor bastard infront of you when the light changes green and I don't take off right away. Ohhh myy.