Thread: Sour grapes!

Default Sour grapes!

I have had this thing for awhile now and I must say I'm not impressed. It picks up about one in twenty school zones when in the safe mode and I can not see the display in bright sunlight. I do not see value in it for the price, it might be worth it at one hundred dollars less. That's just my humble opinion, after all I'm just one customer but I did pay full price so I guess that entitles me to my say.
    tommy

Experienced

Default Re: Sour grapes!

Quote Originally Posted by tommytomaso
    I have had this thing for awhile now and I must say I'm not impressed. It picks up about one in twenty school zones when in the safe mode and I can not see the display in bright sunlight. I do not see value in it for the price, it might be worth it at one hundred dollars less. That's just my humble opinion, after all I'm just one customer but I did pay full price so I guess that entitles me to my say.
    tommy
    Best thing to do is if you have missing schools is use the contact page at www.navalert.com some cities are not completed for school zones however if you bring it to their attention they will resolve it quickly.