Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional

Quote Originally Posted by krypton2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikered30 View Post
    There are quite a few threads here, indeed, on the use of ENRADD, especially since it's a unique device. If you do have any further questions feel free to ask... I have experience on both sides of the device, and there's a few other members here with extensive knowledge of the device and how it's used.
    I have a specific question. What happens if you have a scanner set to 916.5MHz and you drive through an active ENRADD operation? Do you hear anything on the scanner before you enter the beam or when you break the beams?

Thanks
    This is a question that has been brought up in the past and I never did test it...so I'm really not too sure. I just programmed that frequency into one of my scanners so I'll see if I can test it sometime. I'm not sure when though.
    Thanks

Professional

Default Re: How to beat ENRADD??

I have a specific question. What happens if you have a scanner set to 916.5MHz and you drive through an active ENRADD operation? Do you hear anything on the scanner before you enter the beam or when you break the beams?

Thanks
    Interesting. Ill write this down and next time a local has a set up Ill see what happens.

Professional

There are quite a few threads here, indeed, on the use of ENRADD, especially since it's a unique device. If you do have any further questions feel free to ask... I have experience on both sides of the device, and there's a few other members here with extensive knowledge of the device and how it's used.

Thanks
    This is a question that has been brought up in the past and I never did test it...so I'm really not too sure. I just programmed that frequency into one of my scanners so I'll see if I can test it sometime. I'm not sure when though.
    Thanks
    Just wondering if you had a chance to check this out? I drove though an ENRADD setup today in a residential neighborhood while kids were waiting for the bus. One of the cops already had a customer, PSL is 25 mph. It made me think of this.

Professional

Just wondering if you had a chance to check this out? I drove though an ENRADD setup today in a residential neighborhood while kids were waiting for the bus. One of the cops already had a customer, PSL is 25 mph. It made me think of this.
    Unfortunately, I haven't. Our system here isn't working properly right now and no one nearby has had theirs set up recently. It's been all VASCAR lately for some reason.

I'll still keep an ear out to see if anyone will set theirs up in the future!