Default Any help is appreciated!!

I live in Germany. From what I have searched thru the topics, people are recommending either Valentine 1 or bell rx65 to use here (or Europe). I am just wondering, which one is more effective for photo radar. any ideas or experiences?
    Thx a bunch

Old Timer

Well, getting a V1 is going to be a pain unless you find a place that ships world wide. But v1 should do a better job at picking up the photoradar...

But the Rx will give you plenty of time to react as well

Radar Fanatic

From what I've heard, the European-market version of the Bel 975R is still the best for photo radar. I don't know what they're called, but there's also a company that sells upgrade parts for it to make it more sensitive and supposedly spectre invisible. (I think it's basically an external waveguide that's tuned to cut out frequencies below 20GHZ. It would only work if Ku and X-band aren't used in Germany.) If I were in your situation I'd probably go that route.

Experienced

The European version of 975 is BEL/Target Euro 966R. They're using Ku band in Germany as I know and 966R can detect that band, too.

Thank you all for your replies. it seems like v1 still comes as the best equip. for the area. Now the problem is to find a supplier to ship over to europe

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock
    Thank you all for your replies. it seems like v1 still comes as the best equip. for the area. Now the problem is to find a supplier to ship over to europe
    I could suppose Tiger Lily, I've bought mine there.