Thread: Cool LEO's

Good Citizen

Default Cool LEO's

Not sure if this is a repost, but thought some might enjoy it

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/...rs.beware.ktul

Stealthed Like a B-2

Thats a law that I would love in our state for once. And to have a nice fine on it. Really its actually a good law when people drive slow it causes road rage and a lot of times people are wreckless. I like it

Radar Fanatic

The stupid news reporter didn't explain it's a passing lane law, not a low speed limit law. None of the drivers probably understood they were driving in the left lane and not passing.

www.DriveRightPassLeft.com

Power User

I can't stand left lane hogs. I am not saying break the law but I run 98 in my truck as that is as fast as it will go. It pisses me off when someone is in the left lane when I am trying to get somewhere. They get over but take there sweet time and I have to slow down.

At the same time I have to watch my rear view for people going faster than me.

Radar Fanatic

what is worse, here, is when people in both lanes of the freeway line up at 45mph. (speed limit 65)

One time I was caravanning with a friend and he was in a giant u-haul+ sized truck. We where going up a hill on the freeway and he was flooring it going 45-50 on the freeway and I was in my car in front of him guiding him. We are both in the right hand lane, but someone in the left hand lane lined up to much. It pissed me off because 90% of the time I drive in the left hand lane and I have to follow people like this. I looked and there was a line of people as far as the eye could see behind this guy and as far as I could see forward there was no cars. I decide to speed up. I get up to 80mph and am flooring my car. The person kept up to me and stayed lined up. I then hid my brakes hard and he stayed lined up going down to 35mph on the freeway. I finally turned in front of him in the left hand lane, slowed down to about 40mph and tons of cars started passing on the right. He then got flustered, turned into the right lane, then I slowed down even more and got behind him. The cars moved out to the left hand lane and continued going around him and then he lined up to someone else in the right hand lane and disappeared out of site and by that time my friend in the giant slow ass truck caught back up to me. What do you do in situations like that? every other person on the freeway here is like that it seems and it causes accidents. It is the same type of driver that speeds up when someone tries to legally go around them on a 1 lane highway.

Newcomer

Default Willfull and wanton behaviour

Quote Originally Posted by bunny
    What do you do in situations like that? every other person on the freeway here is like that it seems and it causes accidents. It is the same type of driver that speeds up when someone tries to legally go around them on a 1 lane highway.
    Indeed it does cause accidents whenever normal traffic flow is impeded, whether by artificially low speed limits or by sociopathic behaviour.

What constitutes dangerous driving: travelling at a speed well within your capabilities and road conditions or speeding up to refuse a passing car reentry into the right lane? Try to explain that to one of these low-brows . . . that they are driving dangerously, not the overtaking vehicle!

Your left-lane hog is one of the most egregious examples I've heard of in some time. Can you imagine having to spend an entire day in that thick skull?

Stealthed Like a B-2

Yeah bunny I hate that just like you, thats the worse... When somebody goes the exact same speed as somebody else in the opposite lane and you can't get around them at all.

Speedtrap Crasher

Nothing new, but my opinion on the matter of LLHs.

YouTube - Left Lane Hogs Video
    Project "BONES" Speed Lab:
    Valentine One, Blinder M47 "All Front Configuration"
    Pro97 Police Scanner
    1 Saves / 3 Strikes as of 8/22/2009
    Estimated saves in U.S. Dollars: $200

Radar Fanatic

i should get a video camera so i can show you guys. it is worse then anything i can find on you tube.