Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Founder of Stealthvation

A Mike B updated REV C IS the best budget RD. I am not sure HOW Cobra sells more RD's than Whistler. Cobra lacks on K band MAJORLY to the point where it is a joke and laughable
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Lead Foot

Default Re: is the Pro-78 still the best bang for the buck?

Quote Originally Posted by LOUISSSSS
    i purchased my pro-78 last summer and was told that it was the best bang for the buck... is it still? i got it for around $150...
    Please disregard all of joseph12's comments. He's a freak of nature.

Power User

ya K band is kind of Scary sometimes especially coming over over passes i found that out this morning. 3 second alert before a Leo came flying up over the over pass running C/O

Power User

Cobra is like the last thing u forgot on your grocery list at your local Wal-mart. Its like there in cereal boxes how people have them.

I'm going to the sticker shop to make some ANTI-COBRA RADAR stickers !

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by Jag42
    Cobra is like the last thing u forgot on your grocery list at your local Wal-mart. Its like there in cereal boxes how people have them.

I'm going to the sticker shop to make some ANTI-COBRA RADAR stickers !
    Comparing a Whistler to a Cobra should be a sin, A Whistler is SO MUCH better

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by joseph12
    Who told u Pro78 was the best bang for the buck ?For sure the die hard Whistler's fans here.B4 i own the pro 78,i also think it was the best bang for the buck .It is because of the post from the whistler's fan,their post leaded me to chose Pro78.But after i use it i found out it is as good as cobra.Really need to say thank to them.Made me do a very good choice!

I'm not a DIE HARD whistler. As you can see in my signature, I own and have owned more than just Whistler products. As a matter of fact, the pro78 is the first and only whistler product I've owned. The bottom line is, the $hit works and works well. Unlike the cobras and the RMR's that don't do as they advertise. The Whistlers do work. So back the phuck up off them!

Good Citizen

thanks guys, its been a year and i haven't used my RD much (haven't been hitting the highways much in NYC.)

i'm highly considering sending my Pro-78 for a Rev C firmware update.. does Michael_B offer some kind of online site that updates me on where my RD is? or is this where i just send it in to him and trust that he will return it back to me.

and hello joseph, so hes the guy who people are talking about banning in the whistler forum... nice to meet u bud

Founder of Stealthvation

thanks guys, its been a year and i haven't used my RD much (haven't been hitting the highways much in NYC.)

i'm highly considering sending my Pro-78 for a Rev C firmware update.. does Michael_B offer some kind of online site that updates me on where my RD is? or is this where i just send it in to him and trust that he will return it back to me.

and hello joseph, so hes the guy who people are talking about banning in the whistler forum... nice to meet u bud
    I HIGHLY recommend that you send your unit in for the Rev C update

buyradardetectors rocks!

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$

And I highly recommend that you do not expect your Pro78 to jam point blank rear laser shots like Joseph12!

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$

do u just send in the RD in a plain ole box, or did i need to send everything in with the power cable/box etc..? and i'm not familiar with the people around here, so i can just assume that Michael_B will definately return my RD to me right? lol