Professional

Default Selling question

What's a fair price to set as my reserve on fleabay for my V995? It is in PERFECT condition, always been in its case when not in use, been inside when not in use. I have all the original packaging and I'm only selling it because I have no need for it after I got my V1 awhile ago. It has the two year extended warranty that I can try to get transferred by Beltronics and I believe it is still under the MFR 1 year warranty (have to double check, but I'm sure it is).

What do you guys think? I'll take good pictures of it for selling too.

Professional

I'd say $150 to $180. People are looking for steep discounts when they buy on Ebay and I think if you try for any more $$$ than that people will just buy from someone else or buy another model.

Good Citizen

I would have to agree... You can get one new on ebay for around $210 so you dont want to price it too close to the new ones. I would set a buy it now of $175 and someone might snatch it up.

Good Citizen

150 minimum 200 buy it now Make sure to include the info regarding the warranty in the title. A smart bidder will realise its value, and take it for more than they should i bet.

Radar Fanatic

I'll give you a half pack of gum and.....lemme see....some pocket lint for it.

Seriously, I'd set the reserve at $170ish. Good luck!