Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stealthed Like a B-2

Default Re: SpeedLaser Model S

I just watched it last night. Smokey and the bandit 1, was the best movie of them all and the best movie I think ever.

I have watched that movie probably 500 times and still last night I laughed at probably all the parts I did the first time.

The bandit and smokey personanas, talks/discussions/w/e, and the cat and mouse games are the best parts.

I also have a problem with watching the movie, kinda like yours lugnuts but instead of working on the car I usually have to go out and drive. Seriously the movie makes me have adrinnalin and I always have to go drive fast. This movie and watching gumball clips are the only things that can do that to me, gumball is even worse than this as I can really relate to it and it makes me go do it lol.

Later guys I think im going to watch S&B one more time, right now. Later

I think I will be watching it tonight when I get home now. lol.

yea S&BII and S&BIII were not good. I have only seen a few minutes of III, I could not watch the whole thing it was so bad. I only own S&BI as it is the best. I just keep buying it as they release new versions of it. the newest has been remastered with slightly better sound and picture.
    Rod Blagojevich: I'm Lawful, 'Feel Free' To Tape Me

chad dornsife for president in 2012!!!

Stealthed Like a B-2

Quote Originally Posted by lugnuts View Post
    I think I will be watching it tonight when I get home now. lol.

yea S&BII and S&BIII were not good. I have only seen a few minutes of III, I could not watch the whole thing it was so bad. I only own S&BI as it is the best. I just keep buying it as they release new versions of it. the newest has been remastered with slightly better sound and picture.
    Haha I only have I too. I don't like III at all, I like 2 though a little. I don't know how such a great movie can turn mediocure in the next version. You know?

im bout to watch it now lol

Good Citizen

I am glad to see there are other BTJ fans here. I liked III better than II. I was the best out of all of them. I have it on DVDs too from Wal-Fart, but I can't find them at the moment. I think it is called "The High Speed Pursuit Pack". Well worth the $15. Cheaper than decorating up the whole town at a cost of $40, lol.

I have been "BTJustice" online since 1996. I wish I could find the little tick turd that registered that gamertag on XBOX Live. Some barrel of monkey nuts English guy got it for YouTube.

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by BTJustice View Post
    I am glad to see there are other BTJ fans here. I liked III better than II. I was the best out of all of them. I have it on DVDs too from Wal-Fart, but I can't find them at the moment. I think it is called "The High Speed Pursuit Pack". Well worth the $15. Cheaper than decorating up the whole town at a cost of $40, lol.
    Indeed. I bought the Pursuit Pack for my father for his birthday a few months ago.