Default Quintezz Locator III + Quintezz Laser Detector

Hello there guys,

I'm writing here hoping that maybe you can explain me how do I do to make my Quintezz Locator III and my Quintezz Laser Detector work together.
    One year ago, I bought in Andorra this package (Quintezz Locator III plus Quintezz Laser Detector). When I mounted it (not sure if it is mounted properly, that's one reason why I'm asking for your help) I noticed that I couldn't detect any kind of Radar, not even the ones that have warnings by the side of the road and that are perfectly visible for the drivers, or even the ones that activate the red light of the traffic lights. When I noticed that it didn't work, I went to the store in Andorra last week (go there every year to snowboard) and explained to the sailsman that I could not work with it. He said that it was impossible, that it had to detect radars.
    By that, the only reason I can find for the fact that the set of both Quintezz devices do not work properly, is due to the fact that maybe I mounted them in the wrong way. I've checked it, and I still don't know what I am doing wrong.

Can someone help me?

Thank you!

Speed Demon

Default Re: Quintezz Locator III + Quintezz Laser Detector

post pictures please.

Speed Demon

Quintezz locator III is just a GPS based detector,it only alerts you when you are in proximity of a stationary radar.Locator III will not alert you to Multanova 6,because it does not detect radar signals.

You would get better answers(assumming that you are Spanish) if you ask these questions on Spanish RD Forums:
    [ame="http://www.forocoches.com/foro/forumdisplay.php?f=30"]Radares - ForoCoches[/ame]
    here is a discussion about Quintezz products:
    Quintezz - ForoRadares
    or
    TodoRadares - Desarrollado por vBulletin
    Last edited by MetalFlame; 04-22-2009 at 08:40 AM. Reason: adding links...and WTF are you sooo courious why I edit my posts!!!

Hello. I can not post pictures because I do not have the 15 posts required.

MetalFlame I am not Spanish, I'm Portuguese

About the Locator III, I know that it is a GPS based Radar, and that's why that in the same package it was included the Quintezz Laser Detector, so that I could detect other radars. And the point is exactly that. I can not connect que Quintezz Locator III and the Quintezz Laser Detector, I mean, I can connect them to one another, but they still don's seem to detect anything, and I was told that it should detect... it is because of this that I need some help from you guys

Hugs

Speed Demon

That laser detector will detect ONLY Laser guns,it won't detect mobile or stationary Multanovas.It's just a laser detector,not a RADAR detector.

Hummm now I understand, thank you MetalFlame. It means that the guy from the store wasn't totally honest...

One set of Quintezz devices to the shelf then

Hi Salvad0r,

As far as what would be the best countermeasures to use in Portugual, MetalFlame is the expert when it comes to European needs. Trust him on whatever he advises is best for your needs.

Speed Demon

MEM,I'm blushing...lol