Thread: Myth Confirmed!

Newcomer

Default Myth Confirmed!

I always thought these people were aliens until i saw one myself this morning:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1...1202150804.jpg

Advanced Member

Default Re: Myth Confirmed!

What are we supposed to be seeing? There is so much of what appears to be glare on the windows, that I can't pick out anything interesting. Only guess I have is that silver shape that looks vaguely like some kind of UFO, to the 11 o'clock position from the One Way sign.

Or is the being that is operating the white van actually some kind of alien? Very difficult to make out...person in a costume, perhaps?

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh View Post
    What are we supposed to be seeing? There is so much of what appears to be glare on the windows, that I can't pick out anything interesting. Only guess I have is that silver shape that looks vaguely like some kind of UFO, to the 11 o'clock position from the One Way sign.

Or is the being that is operating the white van actually some kind of alien? Very difficult to make out...person in a costume, perhaps?
    Then, you my friend, are not a true RD fan. He is referencing the RD that is pointed up towards the sky (located on the windshield). Totally improper mounting from an uneducated RD user.

Advanced Member

I am a RD fan. However I was looking for something potentially "alien," either a ship or a life form. Didn't even glance at the windshield, but now I see what you mean...

Good Citizen

Maybe Methusaleh was reffering to the fact this guys RD is pointing towards the atmosphere lmao.
    He's trying to catch some Alien KA radio waves because he's probably not going to catch a real cop like that LOL. I always have to educate people when I see them doing dumb things like this.

Seriously if there is one pet peave I have it's poorly designed anything. Dumb use of tools and more so people who are convinced it's the "better" way!

People think if their Radar detector is "Pointing into the sky" it's going to "REACH" out there like some flash light, and beep whenever a corresponding radio wave intercepts the light lmao. Like LOOKING into the sky is better detection lmao.

Then you try to explain to them. By tilting at an angle your RD like that you have decreased the "FACE" of the horn and really narrowed it's detection capabilities. Maybe he was trying to catch low air craft coming in-bound lmao, or yeah... he's part of the SETI program.

-Cody