Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ku spotting in Waltham, MA!

Hello,

How is everyone doing? Tonight, to my surprise, my RX65 picked up a Ku alert!

First I was coming off exit 28 on 95. I got my first Ku alert for about 5 seconds. Then it stopped until I came to an intersection about 1 mile further down the road. At that point when I was coming up to a red light, it went off again, and this time stayed on. When the light turned green, I proceeded through, and saw a state trooper waiting at the light(perpendicular).

I doubt it could have been a false because I have been through that intersection a million times. Maybe from another car?

I thought Ku wasn't released yet? Does this mean it's here?

Thanks

Jason

Im just helping keeping this fresh... I am in dedham and certainly hope Ku is not here yet!

Radar Fanatic

Ku falses were somewhat common when I had my 1.8 last year and never in the same place I believe that they come from satellite dishes.
    What was your signal strenth mine were always 1-2 LED's.

Hey,

It didn't show a signal strength, just displayed Ku, and beeped for a long time before and after the intersection.

Jason

Old Timer

I have had KU go to nearly full blast once, as a local was off to the side of the road. thatll make you paranoid :shock:

V1 Zombie

I got a Ku hit from a truck CB once on my old 990 int. And remember the GOL test of ku on the rx65.....you better hope there's no ku in your town soon

Power User

I got a KU alert to. Then about 2 weeks later I got another alert. It might be the same one you might be fixing to get. SELF CAL

V1 Zombie

Guys Roy will let you know if Ku hits the USA. Think if you turn it off you wouldn't be doing a wrong to yourself. You Radar ZOMBIES

Lead Foot

On radar roys web site he said they started selling Ku set ups to the US in DEC,05