Thread: Sacrelige

Lead Foot

Default Sacrelige

Dont know if I spelled that right but I sure saw it today. Truck in the parking lot had a V1 mounted on the windshield. Must have been a Cobra user that won the lotto b/c he had it behind the wipers, and not only that but pointed straight down at the hood. What a waste of a piece of equipment...I wanted to wait until he came out and hit him upside the head. On top of that there was a handicap tag hanging from the RVM! I so wanted to wait to see who it was but couldn't...

A Damn shame...

*Edit - oh and not making fun of handicap - my mom has a tag - however she definitely does not have RD...
    Last edited by Super Dave; 06-13-2008 at 07:51 PM. Reason: addition

Speedtrap Crasher

jesus H Fn christ

go figure it had to be in a truck
    Project "BONES" Speed Lab:
    Valentine One, Blinder M47 "All Front Configuration"
    Pro97 Police Scanner
    1 Saves / 3 Strikes as of 8/22/2009
    Estimated saves in U.S. Dollars: $200

Experienced

It makes me laugh when I see those idiots, how can you buy something for 415$ and do no reading what so ever on how it operates. 100$ says it's unprogramed on all. I saw some tool driving a charger with his V1 as far down on the windshield as possible, touching the dash.

Experienced

well the dash part is sometimes for stealth.. i have a friend with a modded M3 who has his V1 mounted low for stealth purposes, and yes he knows that he's sacrificing range

Experienced

If the guy woulda had an M3 I would have bowed down and respected his knowledge of cars and car accesories... But you could just tell this guy was retarded.

Power User

My girlfriend drives me nuts. She likes her V1 mounted at the bottom of the winshield looking under the blades.. Its not being blocked by the blades, but rear detection suffers cause of the height of the rear seat.. I showed her the differance between low and high with a few passes by a speed sign to no avail.. I like it low where I can see it better.. Women

Experienced

Wood screw it to the headliner and caulk it on...lol