Well, as promised, I've !@$%ed my first concealed display. In an effort to mod it to use different color LEDs, I torched the board. I had to wait 3 weeks for the LEDs to be shipped because they didn't have one of the colors available. I finally got them and noticed quickly that I got the wrong size! I got the 0.8mm LEDs which are around 1/2 the size that are needed. I got 4 of the 7 soldered in properly and working, but in my attempts to make the last 3 work I slipped with the soldering iron and jacked up some of the jumpers beside the LEDs. =( Fail. I've got big hopes for Attempt 2 with the right sized LEDs, though! This thread really has no purpose except for me to absolve myself of #I(@ up number one publicly.