Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Power User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    not here.
    Posts
    4,151

    Default Re: Has radar Roy ever done a video Review on the V1?

    .
    Last edited by v1user; 09-20-2011 at 10:14 PM.

  2. #12
    Power User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,727

    Default Re: Has radar Roy ever done a video Review on the V1?

    Here is a quote about the Valentine One from Radar Roy back in 2005 that has since been removed from this forum.

    "There were results that they (Guys of Lidar) got during the test that I was not exactly pleased with, such as the discovery of the Blinder not having Stealth Mode installed and the Valentine beating out the Escort and Bel in the range tests. Even though I don't sell the Valentine, it does have slightly better range than both the RX65 and the 8500 and I also show this same fact on my site. Would love it to be the other way around."

  3. #13
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    2,436

    Default Re: Has radar Roy ever done a video Review on the V1?

    Quote Originally Posted by <> View Post
    Here is a quote about the Valentine One from Radar Roy back in 2005 that has since been removed from this forum.

    "There were results that they (Guys of Lidar) got during the test that I was not exactly pleased with, such as the discovery of the Blinder not having Stealth Mode installed and the Valentine beating out the Escort and Bel in the range tests. Even though I don't sell the Valentine, it does have slightly better range than both the RX65 and the 8500 and I also show this same fact on my site. Would love it to be the other way around."
    2005 and removed? I respect Roy's opinions and I know he doesn't sell Valentines but much has been improved in all detectors in the last 6 years. I woud be interested to see Roy revisit Valentine. It isn't always about profit margin but an expert's opinion in radar detectors is always appreciated.

  4. #14
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Default Re: Has radar Roy ever done a video Review on the V1?

    That is exactly how I feel , It would be great to hear an expert review the top detectors. And the V1 is one of them.. Just would be nice to cover every good one. If truly not biased.




    Quote Originally Posted by CactusMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by <> View Post
    Here is a quote about the Valentine One from Radar Roy back in 2005 that has since been removed from this forum.

    "There were results that they (Guys of Lidar) got during the test that I was not exactly pleased with, such as the discovery of the Blinder not having Stealth Mode installed and the Valentine beating out the Escort and Bel in the range tests. Even though I don't sell the Valentine, it does have slightly better range than both the RX65 and the 8500 and I also show this same fact on my site. Would love it to be the other way around."
    2005 and removed? I respect Roy's opinions and I know he doesn't sell Valentines but much has been improved in all detectors in the last 6 years. I woud be interested to see Roy revisit Valentine. It isn't always about profit margin but an expert's opinion in radar detectors is always appreciated.

  5. #15
    Power User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    not here.
    Posts
    4,151

    Default Re: Has radar Roy ever done a video Review on the V1?

    .
    Last edited by v1user; 09-20-2011 at 10:14 PM.

  6. #16
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Default Re: Has radar Roy ever done a video Review on the V1?

    True.. I hate it when your right.


    Quote Originally Posted by v1user View Post
    I thought you guys were catching on to things but then......

    And I don't know why you need his opinion when you have a million "expert" opinions on this site.

  7. #17
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York where the Stalker Dual is King
    Posts
    1,516

    Default Re: Has radar Roy ever done a video Review on the V1?

    Quote Originally Posted by happya$$ View Post
    yeah he has done one and said the V1 is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there will ever be
    Can't seem to find that review.

    With all the verbal abuse being levied against that other well known independent reviewer for using factory supplied units, I find it odd that you "Guys" avoid any and all criticism of this one for peddling fantasies to the masses.

    The last article I saw from RR concerning the V1 had something to do with Mike's gross lack of innovation.
    Last edited by nine_c1; 05-09-2011 at 03:55 AM.

  8. #18
    Founder of Stealthvation
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    11,194

    Default Re: Has radar Roy ever done a video Review on the V1?

    Quote Originally Posted by nine_c1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by happya$$ View Post
    yeah he has done one and said the V1 is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there will ever be
    Can't seem to find that review.

    With all the verbal abuse being levied against that other well known independent reviewer for using factory supplied units, I find it odd that you "Guys" avoid any and all criticism of this one for peddling fantasies to the masses.

    The last article I saw from RR concerning the V1 had something to do with Mike's gross lack of innovation.
    I was being sarcastic lol I personally can care less about the reviews of the "reviewers" since to me they all do the same thing at the end of the day, and that is to hype up a product in one form or another. Each one of them have them own style of doing this. Look at past posts of mine and you will see I have been the hardest on Roy than anyone else. From his ZR4 "review" to his Redline vs V1 "review", etc.

    P.S. It is kind of hard to be sarcastic on this forum since I can not seem to find the smileys to use on my posts
    Last edited by happya$$; 05-10-2011 at 05:07 AM.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.


    http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/


    LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!











    You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!










    buyradardetectors rocks!

  9. #19
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York where the Stalker Dual is King
    Posts
    1,516

    Default Re: Has radar Roy ever done a video Review on the V1?

    Geeezzzzuuuussss-H Happy!

    You had me shaking my head there for a minute. That last article of his was as unbalanced as they come and dismissed the V1 as a relic.......it reaked of the old CP smear campaigns. We would all love for Valentine to release new enhancements to his product, but it's far from obsolete and still a heavy weight contender.

  10. #20
    Founder of Stealthvation
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    11,194

    Default Re: Has radar Roy ever done a video Review on the V1?

    Sorry for the confusion now how the he'll do I add smileys?
    Quote Originally Posted by nine_c1 View Post
    Geeezzzzuuuussss-H Happy!

    You had me shaking my head there for a minute. That last article of his was as unbalanced as they come and dismissed the V1 as a relic.......it reaked of the old CP smear campaigns. We would all love for Valentine to release new enhancements to his product, but it's far from obsolete and still a heavy weight contender.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.


    http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/


    LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!











    You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!










    buyradardetectors rocks!

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Radar Roy's Video Review of the Laser Interceptor
    By Radar Roy in forum Laser Interceptor
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 08:55 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 05:37 PM
  3. Radar Roy Video Review on Redline
    By sniper4usmc in forum Escort
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 06:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •