Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    V1 Zombie

Default Re: Valentine 1 taking upgrades NOW

Upgrade to V1.85: As soon as we receive your old unit (in operable condition with no tampering of the serial number) we'll replace a circuit board and install revised firmware, then return it to you in the shortest possible time with a new serial number to indicate its revised capability.No Charge (shipping only) for units received by us on or before May 31, 2012. For units received after that date, $79 plus shipping.

I have got until May 31 2012 to send in for a free upgrade. What a great company hats off.
    1.7 ,1.8 , Now 1.85 The next one is going be 1.9 stealth 3 horn arse kicker.
    This L feature is exciting indeed you may get a spec display for the V1 yet boys!

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by Mridixon View Post
    Do u think being undetectable is in the v1's future?
    IMO NO, not enough audience for them for sales. Now if / when VR changes the antenna horn then maybe, but I'm not thinking that's going to change anytime soon.

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by ghz1 View Post
    Upgrade to V1.85: As soon as we receive your old unit (in operable condition with no tampering of the serial number) we'll replace a circuit board and install revised firmware, then return it to you in the shortest possible time with a new serial number to indicate its revised capability.No Charge (shipping only) for units received by us on or before May 31, 2012. For units received after that date, $79 plus shipping.

I have got until May 31 2012 to send in for a free upgrade. What a great company hats off.
    This L feature is exciting indeed you may get a spec display for the V1 yet boys!

Wait, where does it say may 31, 2012 on the website? 140 is not worth it for the tsr. id rather turn k off.

Radar Fanatic

Hey need to impliment the flashing/solid dot dividing up Ka band would be all is needed for the three bands.

Quote Originally Posted by Akosikojak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mridixon View Post
    Do u think being undetectable is in the v1's future?
    IMO NO, not enough audience for them for sales. Now if / when VR changes the antenna horn then maybe, but I'm not thinking that's going to change anytime soon.

V1 Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by rrftw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ghz1 View Post

Wait, where does it say may 31, 2012 on the website? 140 is not worth it for the tsr. id rather turn k off.
    read the post

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag42 View Post
    Ok folks i bought my v1 3.872 last november and i also have the crystal-enhancing frequency.And its hot all across the board. All i lack is TSFR but who cares.

I always knew they update in the same software. Cause the later 3.872's are hot on Ka 35.5 My question is how come no one ever discovered the new crystal chip?
    I am thinking this new "crystal chip" is the same thing as that digital thermal compensator from firmware 3.851 and up, they just chose to call it a fancy name
    I have 3.858 and the crystal chip

Experienced

How do you know if you have crystal? I have .872 that I bought as a returned unit April 11

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by The Stigs Cousin View Post
    How do you know if you have crystal? I have .872 that I bought as a returned unit April 11
    I am pretty confident that if you have firmware 3.851 and above you have the crystal
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Good Citizen

Checked on V1's site and the upgrade price for me is $79 + shipping.

However I think I'm going to wait until the New Year before I send mine in. Just to make sure they've ironed out any kinks and just in case they might do another revision.

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by The Stigs Cousin View Post
    When I entered my serial # at the web site that was the message that came back. I was surprised to see that, but it supports happy$$'s theory.