Newcomer

Default V1 detected scatter laser while R1 and LI did not. (possible Houston rear laser?)

I was driving on I-10 today before 610 and my V1 laser warning went off, while my RL and LI did not go off so I assumed it was false and didn't' even look at the V1 (but did hit the breaks for a second out of reflex) . I was driving with a pack of speeders and all of a sudden a leo with its lights on goes right past me and pulls over the leader. I didn't even see him on the side of the road! Normally they sit in the car pool lanes. I hope I was just not paying attention and did not see him because otherwise he could have been using rear laser! The not paying attention wouldn't make since because the cars in front of me were speeding faster right before he went by me, so they didn't see him either. The V1 and RL are both behind the tint strip.

Experienced

Default Re: V1 detected scatter laser while R1 and LI did not. (possible Houston rear laser?

So you have see the superior laser detection of the V1 LI doesn't pick up all laser or at least doesn't jam it all... i think cops here use laser ally, I'll have to ask my friend in the business. i've seen videos of it fail to alert or jam it.

But yeah the Redline sucks for laser. well anything sucks compared to the V1 at laser.

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: V1 detected scatter laser while R1 and LI did not. (possible Houston rear laser?

V1 FTW! Wait until your V1 picks up rear laser scatter through 35% tint.