Exclamation StealthAssist for V1 - Newly-launched iOS app

Hi all!

I'm an iOS developer, and I rely on my Valentine One every day. When the V1connection LE was first announced, I was excited to go and build a great app to interface with the V1. Here we are a few months later, and the app is live in the Apple App Store: StealthAssist for V1.

StealthAssist delivers the biggest missing feature in the first party app: Auto Mute using the device's GPS. It's just like a wireless version of SAVVY. There are some other cool features as well, and I have a nice list of more that will be coming in future updates

Would love to have you check it out, and post your feedback & any questions!

StealthAssist for V1

Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Newcomer

Default Re: StealthAssist for V1 - Newly-launched iOS app

AWESOME, did not want to buy another Savvy so thank you for this app!!!

Good Citizen

Just installed the app this is exactly what I was looking for. Works beautifully !!!
    Well worth the small price of the app.

Thanks so much!!!!!!

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by smileyborg View Post
    Hi all!

I'm an iOS developer, and I rely on my Valentine One every day. When the V1connection LE was first announced, I was excited to go and build a great app to interface with the V1. Here we are a few months later, and the app is live in the Apple App Store: StealthAssist for V1.

StealthAssist delivers the biggest missing feature in the first party app: Auto Mute using the device's GPS. It's just like a wireless version of SAVVY. There are some other cool features as well, and I have a nice list of more that will be coming in future updates

Would love to have you check it out, and post your feedback & any questions!

StealthAssist for V1

Enjoy!

this should be a sticky!!! great contribution to the v1 community!

Very nice, awesome job! Love the 'Savvy' feature!

Is it using the built in GPS only or cell data?

I'm concerned about data use as I have a pretty small allowance / month.

Quote Originally Posted by mckeand13 View Post
    Is it using the built in GPS only or cell data?

I'm concerned about data use as I have a pretty small allowance / month.
    StealthAssist relies completely on the GPS to determine your current speed. There is very little to no usage of any network data (only currently used for things like unlocking the full version, sending crash diagnostics, etc). So you will not have to worry about StealthAssist using up your data limit.

V1 Zombie

Hi smileyborg. I’m an apple head but I haven’t had too much of a look at your app yet. So you are using gps cool...can you develop it to lock out "outside the box" alerts? I roll with the VR app but do feel there is room for improvement. Think it’s in the area of muting in and outside box alerts. I do not like K band strong false alerts outside the box over powering weak cop Ka band alerts at all (bogey alerts). While I understand the VR "religion" I’m watching the road to stay alive and can’t keep my eyes on the Ipad/Iphone all the time. I know android can do this (but I don’t like using ice cream number 40000 whatever). I have contacted VR about this so I can confirm I have my app is set up correctly. Other than that I LOVE THIS TECH"! btw if you did lock outs your app would be the very first time I will buy from the apple app store. I just do the free ones LOL.
    Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by ghz1; 06-27-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Good Citizen

I have been using this app for a long time and find it very useful. All the updates give the app more value.

V1 Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by ghz1 View Post
    Hi smileyborg. I’m an apple head but I haven’t had too much of a look at your app yet. So you are using gps cool...can you develop it to lock out "outside the box" alerts? I roll with the VR app but do feel there is room for improvement. Think it’s in the area of muting in and outside box alerts. I do not like K band strong false alerts outside the box over powering weak cop Ka band alerts at all (bogey alerts). While I understand the VR "religion" I’m watching the road to stay alive and can’t keep my eyes on the Ipad/Iphone all the time. I know android can do this (but I don’t like using ice cream number 40000 whatever). I have contacted VR about this so I can confirm I have my app is set up correctly. Other than that I LOVE THIS TECH"! btw if you did lock outs your app would be the very first time I will buy from the apple app store. I just do the free ones LOL.
    Thanks for your time.
    I got the pip with the VR app not bogey lock toning "in the box Ka" alerts when stronger outside the box false K band alerts are present. This is a real fail VR. So after watching travelcam1111 stealth V1 on YouTube. I decided to get it. I've just been ripping around having fun with it. I can tell you that the Ka priority alert is very good. I found the app to be very easy to set up. All you need to do is set your v1 up with your custom sweeps and muting options with the V1 app. I had to play around with the bogey lock tones a bit till I got k band muting to have no bogey lock tones. Stealth mutes all K band alerts under whatever speed you set so for me I don't need k band lock tones because I'm not speeding till 60ks. However when the Ka Priority is set to "on"this will unmute Ka alerts under your set muting speed.
    i had downloaded the app before (try it out version) but it only gives you 3 mins of use at a time which turned me off it. As you do really need a lot more time to get to know it. I Acknowledge that all you need to do is reconnect but it's just a bit too labour intensive for me. So anyway thanks to travelcam1111 I ended up getting it. I highly recommend it for iPhone users. It's very easy to use 7.9/10
    Last edited by ghz1; 08-01-2014 at 04:08 PM.