Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Lead Foot

Default XTR-695 release?

Well I wonder if there is "someone in the know" who could let us know when the XTR-695 will be released to the public and available for open discussion....hmmm I wonder if there is an insider who would know that kind of info-

(My sad attempt at tempting Mike B. into giving us a little to go on!!! )

My pre-order is still on go for 5/19 shipping...they stated that "Whistler has not announced any delays as of today" so I guess that is a good sign!

Mike I know you can't spill the beans yet, but the anticipation is killing me (us)! 8)

Professional

looks like u will be the first to check it out. hopefully it wont be delayed and we all have the pleasure to see ur review.

Manufacturer

As soon as I have news the plane has landed, I will let you know :wink:

Lead Foot

D'plane....D'plane....boss D'plane....

Thanks Mike!

(Here's hoping someone remembers "Fantasy Island" and gets the D'plane reference)

Experienced

any plans for a pro 83?

Newcomer

I emailed Whistler regarding their new product XTR-695. I wanted to know if I should wait a few days and get the new RD or just get the Pro 78. Here is what they replied to me.

"Yes it’s going to be a great detector with its new features. It won’t be in available until late June or July (availability may change without notice). The range will be the same as the Pro-78 so if you’re waiting to get more range the 695 won’t.

Thank you for your interest in Whistler products."

So, most likely I will be pulling the trigger on the Pro 78 (probably today! )

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by byteme29
    I emailed Whistler regarding their new product XTR-695. I wanted to know if I should wait a few days and get the new RD or just get the Pro 78. Here is what they replied to me.

"Yes it’s going to be a great detector with its new features. It won’t be in available until late June or July (availability may change without notice). The range will be the same as the Pro-78 so if you’re waiting to get more range the 695 won’t.

It should be a fine detector that will serve you well... also, M.B. from Whistler is an amazing representative of his products, and his company on here... stay in touch with him.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AirMoore
    Quote Originally Posted by byteme29

It should be a fine detector that will serve you well... also, M.B. from Whistler is an amazing representative of his products, and his company on here... stay in touch with him.
    A HUGE x2. You cant go wrong with Whistler

Lead Foot

Last I was told mine was due to ship 5/19/08 I guess from the sounds of it that has changed....oh well, the XTR-695 is going to be a great detector so it will be worth the little extra wait time for me!

Meanwhile my PRO-78 continues to perform very well for me!

Banned

I think im going to get the XTR-695 for my girlfriend. But of course i will be testing it out for a few months, I want to see what laser guns are used in my area 1st.