PDA

View Full Version : Antilaser

midd
06-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Saw some videos for the Antilaser laser jammer today. Pretty impressive except they kept aiming the gun at the plate and not at the headlight. The transponder was placed beow the plate for each test. It worked as it should when pointed at light Against one gun it got to 9 meters before the gun showed it was being jammed.

I've emailed the company inquiring about the video. It appears as if it only comes with one transponder. I inquired about that as well.

happya$$
06-09-2005, 10:49 AM
Antilaser reminds me of Lebron James the NBA player. They are up and coming with A LOT of potential. I am really excited about this company and have been following them very closely. I talked to Marco a couple of times and he is a true professional

JTW
06-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Antilaser reminds me of Lebron James the NBA player. They are up and coming with A LOT of potential. I am really excited about this company and have been following them very closely. I talked to Marco a couple of times and he is a true professional

Ditto. I have alot of respect for Marco.

crazyVOLVOrob
06-09-2005, 12:21 PM
AntiLaser is a good honest company and if they make a jammer for the american market i might look into it :)

Nothegger
06-09-2005, 12:21 PM

Ditto. I have alot of respect for Marco.

I sign that. I've read his posts on other forums and newsgroups, and he knows bussines :)
BTW it's Marko I believe :wink:

midd
06-10-2005, 10:08 AM
well the people of Antilaser emailed me back with answers to my questions:

"We noticed increasing concern about protection of headlights and other
similar areas of a cars front and rear in a case of a laser speed
measurement. All our future test videos will either contain clips of laser
gun aiming at the headlight or will be exclusively based on aim point
headlights. AntiLaser is designed to protect the vehicle up to small truck
size from one transceiver centrally mounted all the way to few feet from the
laser (for most of lidar types, SpeedLaser up to 60feet/headlights)."

happya$$
06-10-2005, 10:15 AM
What is so unique about this company is the fact that they recognize their weaknesses and try to fix them. They are very humble and they sure know their stuff. I cant wait to see any future products from them. For a first attempt a 67% score is not that bad. For their next product I would like to see a score of about 99% :lol: