PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service with the Laser Interceptor is FIXED!!!!!!

crazyVOLVOrob
06-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Thats right the customer service with dealing with Laser Interceptor USA is 100% fixed and up to par possibly better than other jammer companies I have dealt with.

With my 4 head LI which I got from Ivan in October 2007 it performed great at the CT testing event (just look at the results and video's) Well 2 days after the event I got connection error to Port 2 and when I switched the connections to 1, I got error to port 1. After immediately contacting Ivan he told me my heads were from the bad batch and I need to contact Cliff for a replacement. Cliff the next day sent replacement heads out to me as I had a road trips plan for grad parties. After installing the new heads I shipped the old ones back to Cliff.

This service was amazing as I had the replacement heads intime for my road trip where I had 2 laser encounters...

Elvis has left the building and the customer service you recieve from Cliff is 100% of an improvement this guy(Cliff) knows his stuff and just wants to help. The performance of the LI and current customer service Cliff has sold me on this jammer.

As much of a nice guy Elvis was I am glad the LI USA rep has changed hands Cliff is 100 times better.

rsatmans
06-17-2008, 02:40 PM
Thats right the customer service with dealing with Laser Interceptor USA is 100% fixed and up to par possibly better than other jammer companies I have dealt with.

With my 4 head LI which I got from Ivan in October 2007 it performed great at the CT testing event (just look at the results and video's) Well 2 days after the event I got connection error to Port 2 and when I switched the connections to 1, I got error to port 1. After immediately contacting Ivan he told me my heads were from the bad batch and I need to contact Cliff for a replacement. Cliff the next day sent replacement heads out to me as I had a road trips plan for grad parties. After installing the new heads I shipped the old ones back to Cliff.

This service was amazing as I had the replacement heads intime for my road trip where I had 2 laser encounters...

Elvis has left the building and the customer service you recieve from Cliff is 100% of an improvement this guy(Cliff) knows his stuff and just wants to help. The performance of the LI and current customer service Cliff has sold me on this jammer.

As much of a nice guy Elvis was I am glad the LI USA rep has changed hands Cliff is 100 times better.

X2

Cliff is great he has turned around LI in the USA. I would definitely say that the Customer Service problems are fixed. He is just spectacular. Anyone who is weary of the LI because of the Customer Service should read my posts on the LI board. I was extremely mad at team LI due to there horrid customer service but that all changed when cliff took over in America. He definitely cares about the customer and goes the extra mile for them. Thanks Cliff

djrams80
06-17-2008, 03:19 PM
I agree that the CS seems better, but one or two months isn't enough time to convince me that all is well. Call me skeptical.

rsatmans
06-17-2008, 03:33 PM
I understand your skeptical but i have experienced first hand the huge customer service turn around under Cliff.

djrams80
06-17-2008, 03:35 PM
I understand your skeptical but i have experienced first hand the huge customer service turn around under Cliff.And if it keeps up, I might one day buy an LI.

repeter
06-17-2008, 03:40 PM
The customer service is 100% better now that Cliff took over. I've had several issues with my setup and he has returned every email within 10 minutes and shipped out new components the next day. No one should have second thoughts about buying an LI..

SuperSalad
06-17-2008, 06:40 PM
I have 2 problems with LI (if you call them problems)
1. Price, $1200 for a LJ is really expensive and something I can't afford, but wish I could.
2. I am like DJ, I have heard horror stories of peoples LI getting stuck in like some Czechoslovakian country and no idea where it is. I am still skeptical.

But I wish I had the money for a laser jammer...that would be really nice.

-SuperSalad

happya$$
06-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Cliff is DA MAN he knows how to take care of his customers. I am a HUGE fan of his in terms of his CS support

Cbr
06-17-2008, 07:11 PM
Cliff is DA MAN he knows how to take care of his
customers. I am a HUGE fan of his in terms of his CS support

+infinity

Cliff has been nothing but helpful!

djrams80
06-17-2008, 08:18 PM
I understand your skeptical but i have experienced first hand the huge customer service turn around under Cliff.

The customer service is 100% better now that Cliff took over. I've had several issues with my setup and he has returned every email within 10 minutes and shipped out new components the next day. No one should have second thoughts about buying an LI..

Cliff is DA MAN he knows how to take care of his customers. I am a HUGE fan of his in terms of his CS support

+infinity

Cliff has been nothing but helpful!To be honest guys, it's not Cliff I'm worried about.

noTe
06-17-2008, 08:18 PM
I have 2 problems with LI (if you call them problems)
1. Price, $1200 for a LJ is really expensive and something I can't afford, but wish I could.
2. I am like DJ, I have heard horror stories of peoples LI getting stuck in like some Czechoslovakian country and no idea where it is. I am still skeptical.

But I wish I had the money for a laser jammer...that would be really nice.

-SuperSalad

$1200 is for front and rear. It's half the price if you want the front only. Also remember it's the best jammer period right now.

Um, if you buy from a rep in your country it is already in your country waiting for you to buy it.

djrams80
06-17-2008, 08:21 PM
$1200 is for front and rear. It's half the price if you want the front only. Also remember it's the best jammer period right now.

Um, if you buy from a rep in your country it is already in your country waiting for you to buy it.
Elvis was also in this country.

noTe
06-17-2008, 08:22 PM
Elvis was also in this country.

Elvis isn't the rep anymore anyways, but yes all of the units were already here. I received mine from Elvis less than a week from my order from him.

djrams80
06-17-2008, 08:26 PM
Elvis isn't the rep anymore anyways, but yes all of the units were already here. I received mine from Elvis less than a week from my order from him.Getting a new unit has never been much of a problem. The horror stories have come when something goes wrong. Elvis couldn't get replacement heads from LI. We'll see how they treat Cliff when the $h!t hits the fan.

SuperSalad
06-17-2008, 08:26 PM
This is probably a stupid question but it is a yes or no answer.

If you buy just the front can you add 2 to the rear later? And if so can you specifically ask for the slim ones, or are you stuck with the front ones for the rear.

Ok that was 2 questions sorry.

Yea Cliff seems to be on top of things but I have heard bad stories still. I will wait and see. By the time I come up with the money I'm sure everything will be clear.

-SuperSalad

rsatmans
06-17-2008, 08:32 PM
The thing is people keep referring to these horror stories. Well guys I'm one of those who had a horror story. After 3 months of BS and many angry posts. Cliff has proven to me that he is committed to improving the LI in every way from production right down to delivery. I would not hesitate to say the LI is the best jammer period including performance, features, and customer service. My recommendation is for anyone who is on the fence to simply call Cliff and tell him why your skeptical. He keeps it real and won't lie to you about whats going on. Not only has Cliff fixed the problems here in the USA. He is actively working with the Croatian guys to improve it all around.

If you buy just the front can you add 2 to the rear later? And if so can you specifically ask for the slim ones, or are you stuck with the front ones for the rear.

Yea Cliff seems to be on top of things but I have heard bad stories still. I will wait and see. By the time I come up with the money I'm sure everything will be clear.

-SuperSalad

Yes you can buy the front now and then buy the rears later. There will be no problem and you can request the slims. Especially since the slims are made specifically for the rear :lol:

Laser-InterceptorUSA
06-17-2008, 08:36 PM

-SuperSalad
Yes, you can add the additional sensors, slims or regulars if you so desire, at any time. You will need to tell the DUAL CPU to add the additional 2 sensors using the free, User Programming Software to do so which can be downloaded from the LI Website or we will gladly swap out a Preprogrammed QUAD CPU for your DUAL CPU at the time you purchase the additional sensors and add it to the same shipment. You simply return the Dual programmed CPU back to us.

Cliff - C55

computerpro3
06-17-2008, 10:14 PM
Just wanted to say that I am another who has experienced the turnaround that Cliff has made at LI USA.

On Friday, I emailed him and told him I had a bad unit. That very same day he shipped priority mail two brand new heads to me - without even waiting for my heads to arrive to him! Even reputable big name stores don't do that! I received them the very next business day, monday. That is one business day, and three days total for the entire turnaround time.

I haven't got a chance to test them yet, as I have been out of town, but I fully expect they will work fine.

Cliff, I will ship back the defective heads tomorrow or the next day at the latest depending on my schedule.

Thanks for the incredible service!

dorcse
06-18-2008, 05:43 AM
I'll chime in here, too. Cliff is a pro. I speak from first-hand experience when I say that if a problem develops, Cliff will do whatever is necessary to make the customer happy. Four stars ****! :)

Laser-InterceptorUSA
06-18-2008, 05:43 AM
Just wanted to say that I am another who has experienced the turnaround that Cliff has made at LI USA.

On Friday, I emailed him and told him I had a bad unit. That very same day he shipped priority mail two brand new heads to me - without even waiting for my heads to arrive to him! Even reputable big name stores don't do that! I received them the very next business day, monday. That is one business day, and three days total for the entire turnaround time.

I haven't got a chance to test them yet, as I have been out of town, but I fully expect they will work fine.

Cliff, I will ship back the defective heads tomorrow or the next day at the latest depending on my schedule.

Thanks for the incredible service!
It's my pleasure!

Cliff -- C55

SuperSalad
06-18-2008, 07:12 AM
Yes you can buy the front now and then buy the rears later. There will be no problem and you can request the slims. Especially since the slims are made specifically for the rear :lol:

Now I feel like a jack*** for even asking...

Laser-InterceptorUSA
06-18-2008, 07:26 AM
Now I feel like a jack*** for even asking...

Nonsense! "A smart man does not know everything but asks the wise men that do" - Socrates

Cliff - C55

Tambourine-Man
06-18-2008, 07:44 AM
I too am very impressed with Cliff. He seems like a savvy businessman with great people skills and is extremely knowledgeable about his product. I think everyone recognizes this and therefore I trust him to keep everything and everyone on track.

TeamQuack
06-18-2008, 12:44 PM
lets all put everything into perspective...

yes cliff has done a magnificent job and is a consumate professional

-but-

like another member mentioned, getting a new LI was never the problem.

when Elvis was around he was all alone to deal with the first set of bad batches and him and ivan couldnt square things up for customers. cliff came in and helped smooth things over, but let us all remember, cliff was not the dealer when all the first batch of units came back bad.

so what is the likeliness that there is another bad batch? not very likely but still possible since these issues have been corrected (supposedly).

you see when any company releases a product, the first few batches tend to have problems. (xbox, xbox 360, ps2's, computers, first years of cars from new generations etc.)
so any good company has to recall and take care of their FIRST set of customers, and remember, FIRST only comes once. and for this companies FIRST problem, they handled it very poorly and didn't take care of their customers, and that is set in stone.

so to look at it like, cliff is here, now we won't have any problems is not as safe to assume as many would like.

but on the other hand

would I buy an LI? yes, I would NOW (since cliff) -BUT- with caution.

noTe
06-18-2008, 12:55 PM
As far as I'm concerned... Laser Interceptor is the Valentine 1 of Laser Jammers.

That's all I need to say.

muledoe1
06-18-2008, 03:28 PM
I too am very impressed with Cliff. He seems like a savvy businessman with great people skills and is extremely knowledgeable about his product. I think everyone recognizes this and therefore I trust him to keep everything and everyone on track.

I agree. Cliff is great and very trusting of his customers.

I have some questions though that i forgot to ask Cliff that caught my eye earlier.

My concern is. The LI comes with a 1 year warranty correct.
- How is LI keeping track of what is under warranty and what is not?
- What happens when your LI runs over 1 year, and you happen to get water damage.

Seems to me that the 1 year warranty wont pan out right to me. With the company being so new and still learning its own product, there needs to be more done on the consumer end if something happens to the system. Don't get me wrong, iv had problems in the past, both elvis and cliff took care of me. Now is that only because it was in the one year range? or is that because its all manufacture default.

That is my main concern is what happens after my one year and something happens as far as my unit just stops working.

Other then that, for people that are concern and being cautious with buying a LI. Cliff is great, and Ivan is as well. Seems like to company is heading in the right direction and keeping up with demands of the people needs.

Laser-InterceptorUSA
06-18-2008, 03:33 PM
I agree. Cliff is great and very trusting of his customers.

I have some questions though that i forgot to ask Cliff that caught my eye earlier.

My concern is. The LI comes with a 1 year warranty correct.
- How is LI keeping track of what is under warranty and what is not?
- What happens when your LI runs over 1 year, and you happen to get water damage.

Seems to me that the 1 year warranty wont pan out right to me. With the company being so new and still learning its own product, there needs to be more done on the consumer end if something happens to the system. Don't get me wrong, iv had problems in the past, both elvis and cliff took care of me. Now is that only because it was in the one year range? or is that because its all manufacture default.

That is my main concern is what happens after my one year and something happens as far as my unit just stops working.

Other then that, for people that are concern and being cautious with buying a LI. Cliff is great, and Ivan is as well. Seems like to company is heading in the right direction and keeping up with demands of the people needs.

The serial numbers are being tracked closely as are the LI Purchasers info.
The Warranty is not 1 Year but rather it is now 2 Years, matching the EU CE Consumer Requirements!
After the 2 Year Warranty, unless I drop dead or Croatia falls into the Mediterranean, I will be here and handle issues on a case to case basis. I am here for the long run.

Fair enough?

Thank you!

Cliff - C55

ahmadr
06-18-2008, 03:56 PM
On Friday, I emailed him and told him I had a bad unit. That very same day he shipped priority mail two brand new heads to me - without even waiting for my heads to arrive to him! Even reputable big name stores don't do that!
Incorrect. The best online stores do the same. For example, Amazon sends a replacement (with expedited shipping), and gives you a month to ship back the faulty item using a preprinted shipping label. Nonetheless, Cliff is first class. However, I believe that Ivan had issues with Elvis over exactly the same issue:

customer service (http://85.125.82.130/LaserInterceptor/smf/index.php?topic=80.msg880#msg880) (also look at the next couple of posts)

We'll see how they treat Cliff when the $h!t hits the fan.

x2. CS from Cliff has been nothing less than amazing. However, CS from LI Croatia has been sketchy at best. I truly hope that they don't screw Cliff.