PDA

View Full Version : LI UK out !!

LLP
01-06-2009, 04:43 AM
Just ordered a LI from the uk site and got this responce after making payment :mad::mad::mad:

Dear Litton Paul,

M99 (sales@m-99.co.uk (sales@m-99.co.uk)) has issued a full refund for your payment.

Message from merchant: Please accept our apologies, we were unaware that the last of this product sold shortly before your order was placed. As no new stocks are expected for a considerable length of time we have refunded your payment. Regards / apologies for any inconvenience caused.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Original payment details:

Date payment sent: Jan. 6, 2009
Amount: 329.99 GBP

Sincerely,
PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

Copyright © 1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP343

what a bummer cant get a LI anywhere with the good exchangerate that they had provided 330£ to me was 360€ and thats alot cheaper than 499e and in case someone answering about CS i dont think its a big deal for me , anywhere i buy from EU its that same hassel to get the warrenty to work propely .

Retaliation
01-06-2009, 07:58 AM
That stinks, did you try posting your question on the LI message boards as well?

LLP
01-06-2009, 12:25 PM
BTW how long does a PayPal refund take to get back on the bankaccount ? :mad:

not nice having the site saying they can sell units but the they just rip ur money and it floats in somekind middlespace , where u cant use it .

Retaliation
01-06-2009, 12:28 PM
I think you'll have to log into your paypal account and physically transfer the money back to your bank account.

LLP
01-06-2009, 12:39 PM
I think you'll have to log into your paypal account and physically transfer the money back to your bank account.

didnt c any money there , maby it takes few days to come back .....

well i got lucky and LI-USA and IVVA just pm´ed me and maby i can get heads trouh ivva . :)

seems CS works in EU too :)

th3 factory freak
01-06-2009, 01:45 PM
didnt c any money there , maby it takes few days to come back .....

well i got lucky and LI-USA and IVVA just pm“ed me and maby i can get heads trouh ivva . :)

seems CS works in EU too :)

LI USA should be able to take care of you.

LLP
01-06-2009, 02:13 PM
LI USA should be able to take care of you.

he wont :) im in EU / FINLAND

christosxo
01-06-2009, 02:54 PM
It will be our pleasure to take care of you LLP :cool:

th3 factory freak
01-06-2009, 08:37 PM
It will be our pleasure to take care of you LLP :cool:

What I meant was, LI USA should refer you to the nearest dealer.

So far, Laser Interceptor has demonstrated everything one could want in a vendor.

They answer emails and PM's in a timely fashion.
They answer the phone. (that's a lost art with most folks nowadays)
They ship fast.
They help you out with install questions.

10/10 in my book.