PDA

View Full Version : Antilaser - Only 1 Receiver?

abetaque
10-05-2005, 07:19 PM
It appears that the Antilaser has only one transceiver..... Is that right? If so, does it have the capability to add another? I hope this doesn't turn out to be like the Lidatek, where getting proper coverage costs $$$.

happya$$
10-05-2005, 07:34 PM
It appears that the Antilaser has only one transceiver..... Is that right? If so, does it have the capability to add another? I hope this doesn't turn out to be like the Lidatek, where getting proper coverage costs $$$.

I THINK you can add up to three

Mackid343
10-05-2005, 08:44 PM
from their video, it looks as if you wont need three

StlouisX50
10-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Well I had made a post on another area. The antilaser guy said that you can mount one on the front and one on the back. Both are needed for full protection. He said they will be coming out with something that I was not clear on. Has to do with a 2 head package or something. As of right now it sounds like you have to buy 2. But I will tell you this. If i can get the 2 in a package deal Ill buy 2 packages. One pack of 2 for the truck and one pack of 2 for the motorcycle. Buy some veil and be set to go.

Im thinking about buying a new truck as well. Id like a car but my fire fighter plates are for the trucks only. If I do buy a new truck , im going to make sure its black and has no reflective type of specks in it. I want the new truck to be anti lasered out. Anti Donut Style.

Mackid343
10-05-2005, 10:48 PM
i didn't think of the back. package deal looks good as long as it isnt too expensive

crazyVOLVOrob
10-05-2005, 11:12 PM
you only have to buy one transponder from my conversation with AntiLaser it all depends on the vehicle size though

I am either going with the AntiLaser or V1 and mount my lidatek on the rear if i go with AntiLaser up front