Thread: The STi

Experienced

Default The STi

It's really been catching my attention here lately, especially with this new 33.8 fix and it owning 34.7 which is used ALOT in my area. Also I hear its pretty well on laser too. I have a x50 right now, i'm currently using a v1 which me and awd_rules swapped out for a few months to do some testing. My next thing I would love to test is a Bel STi, how does the laser compare to the x50?

Default Re: The STi

Quote Originally Posted by justinkk2005
    It's really been catching my attention here lately, especially with this new 33.8 fix and it owning 34.7 which is used ALOT in my area. Also I hear its pretty well on laser too. I have a x50 right now, i'm currently using a v1 which me and awd_rules swapped out for a few months to do some testing. My next thing I would love to test is a Bel STi, how does the laser compare to the x50?
    I've never used an X50, but the STi does have four forward facing laser sensors compared to the single forward facing laser sensor within the X50. The one and only laser alert I have ever received was with my STi, and the laser was from the front and about 25 degrees off-axis relative to the road.

Lead Foot

Can't say I've ever used the X50, but there are those here who have used both. My STi has alerted me to laser every time I have been shot with it, which I think is pretty good. Laser is still rare around here unless you're in the city.

You're in KY and that's pretty close to Virginia. The STi might be a good investment. You'll be impressed. It's an RD like no other.

Experienced

yea i'm less than 30 minutes away from the border :S