Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Radar Fanatic
    In a town full of undercover leos blasting c/o Ka

Default Re: The Sti-R Plus is here

Quote Originally Posted by that guy View Post
    wait a min...is this xydsadick??!!!!!!!!!!!!
    its just sx4dude

Professional

Can I get some explanation guys? The only diff between the STI-R and the PLUS is that that + has GPS capabilities? Is that the ONLY difference? Also, I know the STI-R has been discontinued, but is it still available for purchase?

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TRun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by that guy View Post
    wait a min...is this xydsadick??!!!!!!!!!!!!
    its just sx4dude
    oh same thing

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyinNJ View Post
    Can I get some explanation guys? The only diff between the STI-R and the PLUS is that that + has GPS capabilities? Is that the ONLY difference? Also, I know the STI-R has been discontinued, but is it still available for purchase?
    if you can find one....

Mobile Installer

good luck trying to find a brand new stiR..if you do find one let me know
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

RadarBusters Associate

to SuperSpeeder the reason why so many forum members are questioning the credibility of the Sti R plus finally being available is just because we've had so many members in the past claim it (or other rumored units) is finally going to be available and then it never happened as well it isn't listed on Beltronics site so please don't take offense if they demand proof. Also Big kudos to you for not posting any links that send members somewhere outside of radarbsuters.com even with other members asking you to do so, that is much appreciated.

to the members questioning SuperSpeeder's previous time here on the forum, I will tell you yes he was once known as another member on the forum prior to being SuperSpeeder if he wants to tell you what his user name was that is his call. Although it sounds like most of you already know what it used to be.
    Last edited by GreenRadar; 02-20-2011 at 12:30 PM.

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyinNJ View Post
    The STi-R Plus is essentially the 9500ci WITHOUT the shifters, in not so many words. Regarding the availability of the STi-R...not too sure of that one. Fleabay, maybe, but not on any retailer's websites.

Radar Fanatic

I can't wait for this to be out so we can see some tests and videos. Hopefully, it'll have the sensitivity of the previous one with added range. GPS will also be a nice addition.

I have a feeling this will be on my wish list in the future.

With rdr off and ka band segmentaion the stir plus is more reactive to 200 ms shots and under then the stir or the 9500ci which doesn't have band segmention.
    Last edited by ExoticRadar; 02-20-2011 at 12:47 PM.

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by GreenRadar View Post
    Also Big kudos to you for not posting any links that send members somewhere outside of radarbsuters.com even with other members asking you to do so, that is much appreciated.
    I'm sorry but it was SUPER easy to find the website he pictured. They are just playing a game to try to get early orders. There is no availability. I hate when web retailers do this. They are certainly not the "best" radar detector retailer on the "net".
    Last edited by milestogo; 02-20-2011 at 02:59 PM.

RadarBusters Associate

Quote Originally Posted by milestogo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenRadar View Post
    Also Big kudos to you for not posting any links that send members somewhere outside of radarbsuters.com even with other members asking you to do so, that is much appreciated.
    I'm sorry but it was SUPER easy to find the website he pictured. They are just playing a game to try to get early orders. There is no availability. I hate when web retailers do this. They are certainly not the "best" radar detector retailer on the "net".
    no worries, you have nothing to apologize for