Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Power User

Default Re: Blinder M25 J17?

Does the J17 look different? control box have a usb port?

whats that mean

Radar Fanatic

The Blinder looks the same as current set-up other than the CPU box now has a USB port built in.

Good Citizen

it uses the same heads as the J16.... if so... if all u need is the control module... how can u go about getting it?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by hppck21 View Post
    it uses the same heads as the J16.... if so... if all u need is the control module... how can u go about getting it?
    Nope uses different j17 heads

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Looking forward to test results

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by Blinder-Guy View Post
    The Blinder looks the same as current set-up other than the CPU box now has a USB port built in.
    Micah have you tested it yet? Also, I assume you need a laptop to bring to car?

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by focalcivic View Post
    I have tested it and it is a great jammer...That being said I will lay this out there...It is still a LED jammer...The Blinder is tweaked about as much as it is going to get with the new version coming. That is my opinion and probably not that of Blinder...Blinder is a great jammer but no matter what you do to it you will never get Laser Diode performance from it..It performs very,very well and will give you ticket saving performance but if your looking for the Rebirth of the LED jammer then you are going to be disapponited....The new version has better detection and jamming ability than I have seen from any LED jammer to date and that includes previous versions of Blinder...Bottom line is price vs performance...What is most important to each individual varies greatly...Throw in dependability and you have a hard decision...IMOP

Power User

I have tested it and it is a great jammer...That being said I will lay this out there...It is still a LED jammer...The Blinder is tweaked about as much as it is going to get with the new version coming. That is my opinion and probably not that of Blinder...Blinder is a great jammer but no matter what you do to it you will never get Laser Diode performance from it..It performs very,very well and will give you ticket saving performance but if your looking for the Rebirth of the LED jammer then you are going to be disapponited....The new version has better detection and jamming ability than I have seen from any LED jammer to date and that includes previous versions of Blinder...Bottom line is price vs performance...What is most important to each individual varies greatly...Throw in dependability and you have a hard decision...IMOP
    X2
    IMO, Blinder is the best bang for the buck...

Street Lawyer

Micah, will the J16s work with the J17 cpu and vice-versa will new j17 heads work on j16 cpu box?