Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Power User

If my wife does not care I am going to head here tonight.

http://www.xtremesr.com/xtremesr/page.php?id=422

Radar Fanatic

4.11's? thats odd. should be 4.10's.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by A-TownNavi
    Why's that?

Power User

Haha. I went to the street races tonight and they said the same thing. 411's?

I guess he said 410. Anyway I went to the races tonight. Yes illegal. Sucked ass. It was so packed. I had to wait 6 to 8 cars back. Anyway here is what went down.

At first there were just a lot of spectators. I pulled up to the line and reved the engine a few times and they were like hey you want to race this Bumble Bee? I was like yeah I guess. The bumble bee is a Dodge something. I will get to that in a minute. But this mr2 pulls up. I hit the gas and oh my god. I about took out everyone on the right side. I didn't even get off the line. My tires wouldn't get traction for nothing.

Anyway I caught up to him but I was at least 3 cars beind.

On to the bumble bee. I raced him and took off in second instead of 1st and my car still just peeled out forever but I staid on his bumper and never passed him. Well at the end of the track I pulled up next to him and said what do you have. He said a hemi. I said well ****.

He said you could have had me if you could have kept those tires on the ground. I said yeah well I have not learned it yet. He said I have worked at Dodge for 10 years and race a lot. Let me run it. I said fine. So, he gets in about 10 min later and we get up to the line. Now he starts explaining to me about how you have to get the throttle up to about 3,000 or so and go. I was like I am not stupid but dude that aint gonna work.

So, he takes off in first then hits 2nd then 3rd but the car left us cause we had no traction. As we are coasting on down he said **** this is so not stock. I said really . He said this yeah this is fast. He said let me try something. So, we just did a dry run down at the end.

Ok so onto another run. I think we were racing a mach1 or something like that. So, he starts out in second goes to hit 3rd and gets it in 5th instead. I laughed cause when I first got this car that is the same thing that I did over and over.

Then back at the line this girl comes up and she goes why did you let him drive it? I said cause this succer is hard to drive and I want to make sure I am not the only one imagining things. She goes scoot over I will show you how to drive it. This chick was hot to. I am married so I told her no I got it. I said what do you drive. She point over this silver vette c06 I guess. I was like bs! She pulled out the key and remotley started it. I was like damn. I couldn't believe that chick drove a vette. She only raced once though.

I shot some video as the guy was driving my car. I will have it up soon.

Advanced Member

I'd be carefule with your video since the cops in your area do know you :wink:

Although i would love to see it

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Power User

Yeah it's Dallas police. Sorry Dallas if you are watching I just don't car. Dallas does not know me and they really won't come after me. After all there is a website for illegal street racing here. I know this dude. We were gonna start doing video together but I backed out as I got to much to do. I can't believe how far his site has come now.

http://www.xtremesr.com/xtremesr/

Power User

Here is a look at my car. Don't Laugh!! Also some street racing stuff.

http://blip.tv/file/425847

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SmaartAasSaabr
    Quote Originally Posted by A-TownNavi
    Why's that?

4.11's- Chevy

4.10's- Ford

Yoda of Radar

Bah that is just because some guy at Ford made the ring gear 12,1 inches instead of 11,9 inches at Chevy

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SmaartAasSaabr
    Bah that is just because some guy at Ford made the ring gear 12,1 inches instead of 11,9 inches at Chevy
    exactly