Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Chick Cars.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by RusWolf
    but as it is the engine holds decent amount of boost , thanks to low compression pistons, sleeved stock block.. there are people that running 350WHP with no problems and there are some that blow the engine with 25WHP... i guess not everyone knows that its not the HP that blows the engine its the pressure ( PSI ) so a good tuner with good turbo kit is able to make 300WHP at 8 psi ( thats where i want to be ) and the engine will take it like a champ , you can actually run up to 12 PSI safely and thats impressive for a little 4 banger.
    What?

You've gotta be kidding me.

I've got 12psi stock...and the engine is severely detuned from the factory.

With 2.4 liters there must be a way to reliable get more than 350 horsepower out of that engine.

Newcomer

Well i think you are forgetting something
    Your engine is boosted from the factory mine is not ! And i'm talking 350 WHP thats about 400 HP at the crank...

Experienced

Who caressss. Scion TCs are gay and always will be gay.

Its a car that punk ricers with sideways hats like to drive really fast and pretend they are cool.

Newcomer

And that is coming from 4 door G35 driver ??? bro you need to see whos driving sedans G's in Brooklyn... and then i'll see you'll be thinking before opening your mouth that wide..

We had a good conversation without any insilts.. you come in here with your POS 4 door moms sedan and talking smack. please if you cant carry on a conversation with intelligence , just dont say anything at all...

Radar Fanatic

hhehe I never noticed there was a thread like this here.

letsy... hmm
    i'll start with my mother. she drives a mazda mx-8 or rx-8 or whatever it is. It is that weird ass car but it is FUN to drive and it has an insane turing radios. Hers is burple colored which is blue but when the light hits it then it reflects purple so it is a bluish purplish and it is AWESOME.

A couple of friends have mazda miatas and I've never driven one but they are awesome. I love those cars!
    one has a del sol too. I don't know the difference but it is fun as well ^_^

i drive a camry but it sucks so don't mind that. If i could get a car I'd probably get an older late 90's subaru legacy gt. I love those cars. Their nothing special and they get terrible mpg but they are fun to drive! If i could get something new I'd probably get a bmw 3 series or a AUDI! i've never driven an audi before or even been in one and I honestly can't even tell the difference between the models but I kind of have a thing for awd. It feels so nice and stable. I love it! But more reasonably I'd probably get a vw diesel of some sort. Something cute probably but something economical. I ****ing hate gas prices right now and it seems like a fun thing to get.

Yah for cars!
    *runs away*

Yoda of Radar

On the subject of Miatas, I took my dad's new Mazdaspeed Miata for a nice drive over the weekend.

That's a fun car, nothing girly about it

Radar Fanatic

yah miatas are awesome!