Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Scratonicity Groupie

make the hissing of the cobras stop!!!!!! I beat a stock 03 cobra pretty bad but dear god ran into one with a pulley, exhaust, intake, HUGE front mount, and chipped. Evo who, Evo what???? haha ahhh the good ole cobra what a sweet ride. I'm trying to talk my friend into buying a new 06 / 07 model that looks SICK and is rumored to have what 550HP!!!!

Good Citizen

I was talking about the viper. I dont have any friends with cobras.

Professional

Selling your vette huh :cry: I own a C5 ZO6 and I can never imagine selling or getting rid of this thing. But im sure there will be one thing you always miss in that car, handing people their butt's lol. Anyways a boat is a nice choice, just make sure you use it alot and dont let it sit around like my uncle did with some nice old ski boat that he used once and it ended up sitting in the garage for more than 18 years.

Speed Demon

If you ever go to Lake Worth PM me....(inviting myself ) I can possibly meet up there with you, its only about a 10 min drive depending on location of the lake.

I used to go sailing with my ex's dad up in Texhoma...Ive only been a couple of times but it can be a work out. I still wouldnt know what to do.

My ex's dad went up to Rhode Island I believe last year for a business trip and somehow managed to sail one of the big boats up there used in whatever races.

Good Citizen

Ive sailed lake worth more than any other. I grew up in burleson.

Radar Fanatic

I'm jealous. Not because you're selling your vette (wish I had one!) but because I haven't sailed since I was pretty young. There's something liberating about it that you just can't get on pavement. Then again I was always the kid sitting on the rail yelling "OMG we're going over!" with my dad laughing at me when we heeled over more than a few degrees . Ahh...the good old days.

Professional

What kind of gas mileage are you getting microsuck?

My father wants me to trade my truck for a more fuel effiecent car, so I thought, hey anything beats 9 mpg-even a Vette!

Good Citizen

I'm getting about 21 or 22 on average. Thats pretty good in my opinion (ive had much worse). It hovers arround 30mpg on a long trip. It has a digital display that tracks fuel statistics, so i dont have to count gallons and mileage. The computer takes care of it all. Its nice.
    Andrew

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by microsuck
    I'm getting about 21 or 22 on average. Thats pretty good in my opinion (ive had much worse). It hovers arround 30mpg on a long trip. It has a digital display that tracks fuel statistics, so i dont have to count gallons and mileage. The computer takes care of it all. Its nice.
    Andrew
    Those computers are nice. My Seville STS had that. It told me the average MPG, the current MPG, and folks let me tell you, it really changes from second to second. One second you could be getting 1, the next 88, depending on whether your engine is at the top of a coast or taking off from a light. I always rode with the average set. Too depressing to watch on the fly stats.

It could also tell me how many miles until I needed to refuel. That was pretty darn convenient. I would freak my son out by switching the display to metric. He would get this glazed over look in his eyes by seeing 150 on the dash. :wink:

Professional

Thanks...have you had any serious offers yet?