Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Yoda of Radar

Default Re: Are all BMW drivers rude?

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Stalker View Post
    We see much the same thing photographers see with Nikon owners. Guys think that buying an overpriced camera makes them a professional photographer, as if it is the camera that conveys skills.
    What dumbasses...everybody knows that buying a Leica makes you a professional photographer

Power User

delete... double post

Power User

Trying to post a picture but not enough time to upload it to a site. I'll try on Monday when I get back.

Yoda of Radar

Attach it.

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by v1user View Post
    Trying to post a picture but not enough time to upload it to a site. I'll try on Monday when I get back.
    Do you not have a Photobucket account? Photobucket sucks but at least you can upload stuff and post it quickly. Or IM me for my e-mail address and send it to me, I'll upload it to mine.

Power User

BMW drivers are not rude. At least they don't seem to be rude when I see them in my rear view mirror.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by stealthJamal View Post
    BMW drivers are not rude. At least they don't seem to be rude when I see them in my rear view mirror.

Yeah now that I think of it, BMW drivers tend not to give me a hard time when I pass them on the track, they know they don't have a chance

It's the 911 Turbo drivers that are notorious, they have 400+ horsepower so they don't know they're slow

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JDS View Post

Yeah now that I think of it, BMW drivers tend not to give me a hard time when I pass them on the track, they know they don't have a chance

It's the 911 Turbo drivers that are notorious, they have 400+ horsepower so they don't know they're slow
    When is the next time your going to the track? I want to see these famous skills you are always talking about.

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by 904nm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by v1user View Post
    pic was too big. How do you resize?
    Resize to what size?
    My experience and observation is that many drivers of "higher end" not just BMW, vehicles are rude on the road. Not all, but many. Maybe they feel like they can do anything they want and are empowered because they have a "nice" car or truck. Many of them appear to not even look, know, or care what is going on around them.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by 9500ier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JDS View Post

When is the next time your going to the track? I want to see these famous skills you are always talking about.
    PCA Gold Coast is going to Homestead next Saturday evening, so I might go to that. Although I will warn you that I have VERY little time on-track at Homestead, so it's still "new" to me, and I will be SLOW (by my standards at least). You interested in bringing the Bimmer?