Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Professional

Default Re: Inform LEO of CCP or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by STiMULi View Post
    Guys, Gals, if you do not have a CCW yet, it is time to get one. Let's hope you never need it. Learn what it means to have one though. The cops can kill you for whatever they want anyways. Understand the rules of self preservation.

Seriously get one before you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    I haven't been pulled over since before I got mine but from what I hear in my area, just giving your CCW along with your license to the LEO usually turns the weapon into a non-issue but also turns a ticket into a warning. (retired cop told me this now that I think about it) Now my guns always on my right hip when I'm in VA so there really wouldn't be reason to mention it, but as long as the cop doesn't seem like a complete moron I'll probably hand over my CCW.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    Guys, Gals, if you do not have a CCW yet, it is time to get one. Let's hope you never need it. Learn what it means to have one though. The cops can kill you for whatever they want anyways. Understand the rules of self preservation.

It's not that I won't be able to it's that I still can't; the rest of y'all 48 can. (refrains from political whining) oh did I mention the anti jammer laws and traffic cameras?

Radar Fanatic
    On the Darknet (LEVEL 10 Telecommunicator) in Tucson, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Motor On View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post

It's not that I won't be able to it's that I still can't; the rest of y'all 48 can. (refrains from political whining) oh did I mention the anti jammer laws and traffic cameras?
    Yes:

Just in case & since this is the Driving, Speeding and Traffic forum...

Drive, Don't get caught Speedng and stay out of Traffic (with your CCW too )