Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by Golderon
    Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Check this out what happy (from lidar) posted after i posted a thread regarding SOLO2 .

http://www.radardetector.net/Solo-2-...ive-17821t.php

Happy go you're the one who is always starting crap. You could'nt even anwer my question regarding range. So get a life geek..

Its been nice joining this forum..watch out for a$$hole (happy)

Thanks everyone Goodluck!
    Man I know EXACTLY who you are. Stick to the other forum with your bickering. Dont try to ruin this one also.

You're the one who is getting offended just because I said dont believe what the GOL test and do the testing on your own..

Look what I found on their website:

So we decided to form our own test team, so that we could try and bring some of these questions to rest. This would also give us a chance to see how these products performed with our own eyes. Our amateur test team was dubbed the "Guys of LIDAR".

Do you see the words "AMATURE TEST TEAM" and you expect me to go with your testing..nuff said
    ok
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Founder of Stealthvation

Check this out what happy (from lidar) posted after i posted a thread regarding SOLO2 .

http://www.radardetector.net/Solo-2-...ive-17821t.php

Happy go you're the one who is always starting crap. You could'nt even anwer my question regarding range. So get a life geek..

Its been nice joining this forum..watch out for a$$hole (happy)

Thanks everyone Goodluck!
    Man I know EXACTLY who you are. Stick to the other forum with your bickering. Dont try to ruin this one also.

You're the one who is getting offended just because I said dont believe what the GOL test and do the testing on your own..

Look what I found on their website:

So we decided to form our own test team, so that we could try and bring some of these questions to rest. This would also give us a chance to see how these products performed with our own eyes. Our amateur test team was dubbed the "Guys of LIDAR".

Do you see the words "AMATURE TEST TEAM" and you expect me to go with your testing..nuff said
    ok are you done?

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Professional

michael b, did you also attend the GOL event?. I think GOL are professionals at testing regardless of what anyone says, i hope one day I can attend too and see my x50 rev 6.1 in action. They should post here when/where the next test will be so I can schedule ahead, other forum members might be interested too

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by WRC
    michael b, did you also attend the GOL event?. I think GOL are professionals at testing regardless of what anyone says, i hope one day I can attend too and see my x50 rev 6.1 in action. They should post here when/where the next test will be so I can schedule ahead, other forum members might be interested too
    We will but one reason why we like to keep radar testing small is because we like to have FULL control of ANY variables that we can

buyradardetectors rocks!

Manufacturer

I did not attend the test but I did provide the initial eccosorb lossy material used to reduce the radar power level in order to provide differences that could be measured on a straight stretch of road at distances of less than 2 miles. It is very hard to find a long straight stretch of road with line of sight longer than 2 miles. The curvature of the earth in general will limit you to a few miles line of sight.

I had sent the eccosorb material as it allows for the radar to be pointed directly at the radar detector for testing sensitivity.

There are many other variables that determine a good detector. Sensitivity is one of them. Selectivity is another. If a unit is ultra sensitive but alarms to everything it is hardly useful.

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by Michael B
    I did not attend the test but I did provide the initial eccosorb lossy material used to reduce the radar power level in order to provide differences that could be measured on a straight stretch of road at distances of less than 2 miles. It is very hard to find a long straight stretch of road with line of sight longer than 2 miles. The curvature of the earth in general will limit you to a few miles line of sight.

I had sent the eccosorb material as it allows for the radar to be pointed directly at the radar detector for testing sensitivity.

There are many other variables that determine a good detector. Sensitivity is one of them. Selectivity is another. If a unit is ultra sensitive but alarms to everything it is hardly useful.
    Maybe one day you will attend and help us with your expertise

buyradardetectors rocks!

He wants your a$$ Mike, watch out he may use is tiny radar on your a$$

Advanced Member

Keep starting crap and talking crap, and I'll ban your "a$$" from the forum!
    Next time, you will not receive a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbonzzz

Here comes the GAY a$$ friend to the rescue.. FAG

Quote Originally Posted by jimbonzzz

You should ban youre friend his got A$$ on his name lol pathethic fool