Arrow California Speeding Ticket

I am new to this website. I am still learning to use it.

Our son, 25, got a speeding ticket issued by a California Highway Petrol in November 2009 and the citation asked him to appear in a superior court in February 2009 not 2010.

The citation indicates that the CHP officer was using Lidar unit to clock his speed.

About six months ago he did the Drivers' School and that option to go to the school is not open to him.

Can any one help our son's problem of his ticket?

Thanks.
    RAJ

Street Lawyer

Default Re: California Speeding Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by dpshah View Post
    I am new to this website. I am still learning to use it.

Our son, 25, got a speeding ticket issued by a California Highway Petrol in November 2009 and the citation asked him to appear in a superior court in February 2009 not 2010.

The citation indicates that the CHP officer was using Lidar unit to clock his speed.

About six months ago he did the Drivers' School and that option to go to the school is not open to him.

Can any one help our son's problem of his ticket?

Thanks.
    RAJ
    Welcome to the board

Look at the citation, is it for 22348, 22349, 22350, or 22356, and let us know which section it says and give us your son's version of what happened, where did this occur, etc.

Moderators: Can we move this thread to How to Beat your Ticket section.

Power User

Default Re: California Speeding Ticket

Don't you think your son is a little too old for you to be handling his tickets/driving and posting here for him?

How fast was your son going? How many feet away did the officer clock your son with the laser gun? Why did he take driving school earlier this year?